Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,919 members, 7,945,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot (1869 Views)

Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by Yeyegist(f): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2016
It's said that 21st centuries mum ain't joking at all because a whole lot has evolved compared to the days where all parents think of was to train their kids and have fun with little or no outing in some homes.

Well, these days we tend to see some weird stuffs parents do on social media. We see all sort of weird pre-wedding shoots, naked pre pregnancy shoot and now we have a mum who dressed herself and her little daughter in a mermaid costume and took pictures by the beach. These photos were shot by a renowned photographer kyiera jones in Texas, USA but its not strange that we Nigerians love to copy trends from the whites, so I won't be surprised if these mermaid inspired photoshoot becomes a top trend in Nigeria. Just imagine going to Eleghusi or Eleko beach to find a mum and her daughter taking this type of shoot. Awww, so weird but creative!!! More photos below

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/mother-and-daughter-turn-into-fishes.html

1 Share

Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by McBro0klyn: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Troublemaking is when you're in a canoe in the middle of this river and you now start singing "Mummy water, powerless power . . ." cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by McBro0klyn: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2016
cool
Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2016
God save me from Karishikas grin
Nice concept tho..
Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Seriously there are somethings that shouldn't happen. It might look awesome but it's stupid.

If my babe try this shiit ehn, I will not only break up with her physically but also take her to TB joushua, pastor adeboye, Oyakilome and alfa murina to get delivered from her evil spirit too angry
Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by sholatem(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Call it old fashioned thinking ,but I don't buy d idea of marine custome,if d girl start to dey behave lyk mammy water,u wil not know d spirit u invoke in her in d name of fotoshoot undecided

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Papy water dey his own jejely when this woman find im wahala ooo. She exposed booby and dressed like his wife mamy water. Let nobody complain when he starts sleeping with her in the night.

Girls don tempt men finish now nah water spirits. Pastors are on standby for deliverance sha.

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by biadaba: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2016
This is crazy
Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by Luckylife(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Can you imagine where the water spirit is leading them .
Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by PissedOffWeed(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin they all belong not only to the other Room....but also to the other world!
Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by Came: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na who don see mammy water for this world to know say na so she be. I dey wonder ooooo.
Re: Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot by biadaba: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
We don't have to see mammy water to know how they look but we have read so many bookss about them.

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Teebillz And His Son Jamil / Remembering Late Nigerian Musician Goldie / Meet The Guy Who Plays The Spiff Character In The Johnsons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.