Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? (3072 Views)

To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This / A Boy Entered His Mother’s Room And Saw Her Topless But / List 5 Exotic Cars You Have Never Entered Your Whole Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by dominzy(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2016
I guess this an effect of weed

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by Saturday80(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
dominzy:
I guess this an effect of weed
my brother wahala dey oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by abuaoyen(f): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Haha... See as dem concentrate

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by Trojan2010: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is very funny grin grin . Omo na to run sure pass
Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by hersarhn: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hahahahahah...lmao
Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by Vince77(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Customized weed at work
Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by MhizVeronica(f): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
na to join them in watching ni grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by engrMikemd(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
U gotta be kidding me
Re: What Will You Do If You Entered Your Friends Room And Saw This? by jbblues24(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2019
People always told me be careful of what you do And dont go around breaking young girls' hearts And mother always told me be careful of who you love And be careful of what you do cause the lie becomes the truth. cool

(1) (Reply)

One Corner Dance By Germany Lady - Very Funny / White Folk Do The Darndest Things ! / Cartoon Of The Day: July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.