Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 16th, Oct. 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 16th, Oct. 2016 (254 Views)

Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 16th Dec. 2016 / The Chosen Daily Devotional 16th Nov, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 16th, Oct. 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL......

DATE: SUNDAY OCTOBER 16TH 2016 .

TEXT: 1ST SAMUEL 2:8, PROVERBS 27:10.

THEME: GOD WILL CAUSE PEOPLE TO SHOW YOU KINDNESS.

"And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul,that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake?" ( 2 Samuel 9:1 )

Many people have never received Favour or kindness in their lives before to that they have forgotten what it means to be favored.
In fact, they do not believe that anybody will ever remember them to Favour them or show them kindness.

Mephibosheth was Jonathan's son .
His father Jonathan and Saul died when he was five years old and his nurse took him and brought him up.
Meanwhile as his nurse attempted to flee with him, he fell down and became lame. Being lame and without father and mother or anyone to help him, realizing his destiny could be as good as dead. But the Lord remembered him as king David asked if there was any remnant of Saul's house so that he would show him kindness. That was how the issue of Mephibosheth came up and he ate on the king's table all the days of his life.

Have you been long forgotten by everybody and there is no one to help or remember you, the Lord will remember you and lay your burden in the hearts of your divine helpers. They will seek you to shown you kindness just like David sought to show Mephibosheth kindness and you will eat at the king's table all the days of your life.

Worship/Praise God and then take the following prayer points:

1. O Lord God my father, lay my burden in the hearts of my divine helpers. Cause those that have forgotten me to remember me and show me kindness in Jesus name.
2. Anything that has not been working well in my life, in the name of Jesus I command it to receive power to work again in Jesus name.
3. Make a way for our G.O and our Mummy in the Lord so that they can cope with the demands of the three- fold visions and ten billion souls' mandate in Jesus name.
Tlccrmofficial..com

Author: Pastor Lazarus Muoka.

(1) (Reply)

The Hand / Moving From Being Child/baby Of God To The Realm Of Son Of God / Thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.