Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,380 members, 7,917,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) (9474 Views)

Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2016
She herself isn't comfortable in what she's wearing that she had to use her hands to support it
Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Danielle22:
Looking is for free but doing it naaaa

doing what
Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2016
nrexzy:
Olympus has fallen!!!
How e take fall?
Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
deb303:
I seriously dnt get why Ladies exposes so much...I guess to gain attention... but all this makes them look cheap...sigh
Not cheap, but sex object
Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by okafordee: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
lolz
Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by okafordee: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
oh my gosh
Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
SammyT95:

really? what does she benefits from this? the question is what do u benefit for not minding ur business and judging other like u're perfect. I really have nothing against u but I just hate it when people judge others, if she leaves her bo0bs out, it's hers and she's an adult as u said she was in the club so what's ur own prob. I do not encourage nudity nor crazy lifestyle but if that's what u want then its a free world
thus is just the simple different BTW western countries like the US and Nigeria

I can see a blood connection..The oracle knows better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) / Terry G Attacked By Armed Robbers In Calabar / Ayra Starr : Biography , Boyfriend , Age , Songs , Net Worth In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.