Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

If Women Belong To The Kitchen What Happens To The Other Room? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Women Belong To The Kitchen What Happens To The Other Room? (835 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Women Belong To The Kitchen What Happens To The Other Room? by Mfondear(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Women place is not just in the kitchen #WomenBeyondKitchen

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO UNTIL WOMEN'S RIGHT IS RESTORED IN NIGERIA

VIDEO FEATURING:
1. AISHA BUHARI BLAST PRESIDENT BUHARI ON BBC
2. PRESIDENT BUHARI PROVOCATIVE RESPONSE AGAINST WOMEN
3. GOOD JONATHAN PROPHESY
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eQ-oC5fZ0Ws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
First Lady Aisha Buhari. "I will not be part of this movement if things continues like this, I will withdraw my support from my husband and may not vote for him".
Anyone who thinks right, knows this. Unfortunately, President Buhari said her place is in his kitchen, and Goodluck Jonathan made this prophecy in 2015... Nigeria

#Women place is not in the Kitchen alone.
#C
#WomenBeyondKitchen

what is your comment?
Read more news:http://234news.com/2016/10/16/watch-video-women-belongs-kitchen-buhari/

1 Share

Re: If Women Belong To The Kitchen What Happens To The Other Room? by yeyeboi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

See What This Nigeria Prophet Did In Zambia(photos) / How I Spent 40 Months In Detention After 1985 Coup In Benin City–Pres.Buhari / Who Says Buhari Can't Win In The SW Without Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.