Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State (2758 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) / Kebbi Swears In 21 Female Councilors And Vice Chairmen (photos) / Meet The Swagalicious South Sudan Minister For Water And Irrigation [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by franchizy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders and especially my fellow igbo brothers. Here is a photo of two current serving Councillors in Ebonyi state.

I am worried and hence decided to share the photo here because i do not believe that the marginilization of the igbos could lead to this.

As a serving councillors they are well paid and i wonder why they could stillbe dressing this way.

I think the FG should declare a state of Emergency in Dressing in all the South East state as this will make our igbo brothers to improve in there dressing.

Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by Kdiva(f): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
1979 is clearly written on the picture,... please grow up and stop being a tribalist.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by PaulIdu: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin grin been laughing nonstop since I saw this. .
Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by Adminisher: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is more than wicked . God is looking at the person who posted this. Seriously
Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by Adminisher: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kdiva:
1979 is clearly written on the picture,... please grow up and stop being a tribalist.

Even for 1979, this fashion style was already outdated
Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by Gozzzy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
franchizy:
Fellow Nairalanders and especially my fellow igbo brothers. Here is a photo of two current serving Councillors in Ebonyi state.

I am worried and hence decided to share the photo here because i do not believe that the marginilization of the igbos could lead to this.

As a serving councillors they are well paid and i wonder why they could stillbe dressing this way.

I think the FG should declare a state of Emergency in Dressing in all the South East state as this will make our igbo brothers to improve in there dressing.

I'm an Igbo, but to tell u the truth, you are being silly!!! This post isn't worth it... you will only succeed in making fun of the Igbo tribe!!! ka m ghara i kpo gi efuleefu

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kdiva:
OP is so confused he posted the wrong picture.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by Gmajor(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Adminisher:

Even for 1979, this fashion style was already outdated
and how exactly do you know? were you born then?
Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
franchizy:
[s]Fellow Nairalanders and especially my fellow igbo brothers. Here is a photo of two current serving Councillors in Ebonyi state.

I think the FG should declare a state of Emergency in Dressing in all the South East state as this will make our igbo brothers to improve in there dressing.[/s]

Dude travel and see wink

Great Ebonyians

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sexy And Swagalicious Councilors Under The PDP In Ebonyi State by mikool007(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
post=50255795]
Dude travel and see wink

Great Ebonyians

[/quote][quote author=Kdiva
:
the trauzas are laughing na

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Diplomat In South Africa Signs Anti-gay Declaration / Nigerians Attacks Senator Saraki As He Complete The Umrah Rites And Shared Photo / June 12 Honours: Igbo Leaders Kick Over Exclusion Of Prof Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.