Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,528 members, 7,905,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja (792 Views)

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by henryanna36: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
21 released Chibok Girls have reunited with their parents.The joyous event took place in Abuja today.

See photos above

Image credit: Sallau & Williams

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/photospeak-21-chibok-girls-reunite-with.html

Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by henryanna36: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2016

Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by freshcvvs: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by Sibrah: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
I remember vividly when Chibok was a scam. Where is Asari Dokubo Mujaheedeen?
Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by DAntivirus: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmm... I don't know what to believe anymore!

1 Like

Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Did I see DSS undecided
How come the parents are all visually challenged undecided
The stories are not matching again undecided
When will they be united to their Chibok community and school sef cry
This government sef cry
But where is lalasticlala now grin
Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by freshcvvs: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Keneking:
Did I see DSS undecided
How come the parents are all visually challenged undecided
The stories are not matching again undecided
When will they be united to their Chibok community and school sef cry
This government sef cry
But where is lalasticlala now grin

you well so?

physically challenged?
Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by wite111(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
APC and scam.So these are people that just came out from bush.If staying in the bush can make people look this way,I will go and stay in the bush.Shame to Buhari for trying to play with people's intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by Dosinspector(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ghana film
Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by Decibel: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
And the fraud continues
Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by MrALIVE: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
wite111:
APC and scam.So these are people that just came out from bush.If staying in the bush can make people look this way,I will go and stay in the bush.Shame to Buhari for trying to play with people's intelligence.
confused fellow!
Re: Photos: 21 Released Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents In Abuja by Femiwilli: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
My Sisters In Christ, only Jesus can heal you.

Just like the Republicans used Iranians kidnapped the Americans and swing the election.

Buhari did the same, but Jesus will arise for you.

If Buhari really wanted to release you, he could have ages ago.
After all he is a Boko Haram mediator, that's a Boko Haram sympathizer.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Travels To Belgium / Recession Hits Dangote Group As It Reportedly Sacks 48 Workers / President Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.