Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release (30356 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Photo Of Omoyele Sowore After His Release / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
See What Igbere TV Blogger Posted On Fb After His Release, Nigerians React

The Director of the popular fast rising news blog Igbere TV (WWW.IGBERETVNEWS.COM), Emeh James Anyalekwa was arrested on Friday for anti Buhari publications and released same day. See what he posted after the saga and how Nigerians reacted.

Snapshots below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1351974271493710&id=100000434510010

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by porshuch: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww

10 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
reactions

1 Like

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
More reactions

1 Like

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Still more reactions

1 Like

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by spongeisback: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Him just they dash them one one like.grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by vanbonattel: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fearless Biafrans grin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by porshuch: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:

Yoruba.
Even Buhari's wife of almost 30 years has abandoned him, but Yoruba slaves keep licking the man's Arse.
nkogheri gi nkea aburukwa gini? Poverty mentality. Biko irigokwa nri taa? Mkpi awusa.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by blackpanda: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why is it only igbos congratulating him??

35 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by mich24(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol,you are observant
spongeisback:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by mich24(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
porshuch:
nkogheri gi nkea aburukwa gini? Poverty mentality. Biko irigokwa nri taa? Mkpi awusa.

Bia nwokem gbado anya there

3 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by kodded(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
spongeisback:
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
No indepth details of the brushing he collected during 'hours of madness'? Boo! Thumbs down.

4 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Opinedecandid(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
My people use to say, a man can cook for a community and they will finish the food and ask for more; but the community, if it cooks for a man he can never never finish the meal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by tociano009(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
He published too much lies though

20 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
porshuch:

6 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by mikool007(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
i don't know dis nigga

2 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by ionsman: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
His tribe men react, not Nigerians. Because Nigeria is a combination of different tribes. I can only sight a particular tribe there. Thank you.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Biafman: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
porshuch:
What google translator can do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Oildichotomy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
ionsman:
His tribe men react, not Nigerians. Because Nigeria is a combination of different tribes. I can only sight a particular tribe there. Thank you.
This your comment is the major reason Nigeria can never be United

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by ASL33: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
DSS JUST MADE HIM POPULAR

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by amc: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
ASL33:
DSS JUST MADE HIM POPULAR

And also warned him to stop publishing false news.

9 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Progressive01(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
The lying mammal should learn to infuse a little truth to the gargantuan lies he publishes on his useless blog.

They say "Nigerians" react.. Frankly, I only see iPod bastards there and no Nigerian. And the useless camel gave them a "like" each for encouragement. cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Him never see real madness

8 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by monkytail(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Progressive01:
The lying mammal should learn to infuse a little truth to the gargantuan lies he publishes on his useless blog.

They say "Nigerians" react.. Frankly, I only see iPod bastards there and no Nigerian. And the useless camel gave them a "like" each for encouragement. cheesy
Your signature though

2 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by laudate: 2:00am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:

ionsman:
Oildichotomy:
This your comment is the major reason Nigeria can never be United

Ionsman did not lie. Ok, point out all the other people from different ethnic groups that congratulated him. Are they up to 10% of the population of respondents? mtcheew... sad

5 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Asuokaa: 4:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by koladebrainiac(m): 5:43am On Oct 17, 2016
5% reactions.

Its obvious the guy was suffering from Jonathan loss hence dishing out lies to Ipods who would believe anything as ling as its against buhari .he knows how his people think n he is milking them.

Hian Ipod sha

5 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Gozzzy(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2016
but truth be told... this igberetv platform, na serious harbinger of FAKE NEWS!!!! their news fake like Nicki minaj, nyash and bobbie!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by DesChyko: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:

That's how you sell your own because of HATE.

Instead of me to be a HATE-Blinded Nigerian, I will carry my Igbo go join the iPAD movement.. #IgweBuIke..

17 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by idensko(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2016
blackpanda:
Why is it only igbos congratulating him??
because he is fighting ther fight not urs
This Buhari surely know how to make pple popular
I never knew this guy until now.

At least he is Gud @ that.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justin Welby And Nigeria's Oil: Archbishop Of Canterbury's Connection Revealed / Akwa-Ibom Stadium: A Review Of Nigeria's Finest And Best Stadium So Far!!! / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.