Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,997 members, 7,922,408 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:59 AM

How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (30926 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by damadsuite(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2007
Eh! great nairalanders, the objectives of my posts are not to advertise our investment activities but to enlighten people on how to do things themself. I have never told anyone to give us money to invest for them. Our investment programs where drawn up because of the large number of people that use our services and wanted us to help them manage some of their fund passively. We mange fund only for real people in Delta State and our program is very private.

I am not the one that brought up the issue of investing money for anybody, but people that visited my website and wanted to know more. See I think I don't need anybody's money to be in business and not even yours. If I needed that I would made the process of investing in our program very interesting and straightforward and would have gone every where to advertise it. We are not in the business of managing people's money but building trading systems and financing start-ups and providing market data for fundamental and technical analysis.

I don't have to been in Lagos to be in Business as many has been asking me. If you need to do business with us you can visit our office at HG Research & Development, Obireko House, 18 Okpe Road Sapele Delta State. It will be completely foolish for anyone to send money to somebody or company for investment opportunity when he doesn't even know the person or company. I am not interested in posting every details about myself or my company on this forum because that wasn't my vision for assisting people. My aim here is to assist people start up businesses and get stable financially in year 2007 and doing it themselves.

Thanks anyway for the post. It is worth it, as many are already getting carried away by the lazy way to get financially stable (i.e giving somebody money to do it for them) rather than learning how to do it themself.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by jenny2007(f): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2007
damadsuite  can you send me a link to your site. i'm not going to comment on your genuinety as a stock buyer, so i just want to comment again on your claim about making a profit returns of N5 million in 6mnths by selling tops-up cards/

1. i COMPELETLY support the views of 8oracle and nospecto.  just like i'd posted before in my reply, you are not a principal dealer, i assume, so how can you educate us on the persuasive skills that you used in getting the executives to get you off making the payment (and at the same rate) paid by other known principal dealars
2. okay, assuming that your information is correct ( which i truly doubt) what is the minimum percent of cards normally sold by your company in a day. pls nairalanders, i hope you know that  because of the competition these phone booths barely even us up to two call cards in a day.
3. because they do not use as much call cards, they'll only buy more when they're supplies are amlmost exhausted. dont tell me thet they buy on a daily basis. these are not poultry or fish sellers.
4. which areas of lagos do you supply in. we're simply too intelligent to believe that you could get up to 700 phone booths in 1 or 2 areas of lagos. they are not even up to this in the markets. PLS BE REALISTIC.
5. how many booths a day do each of your boys (the school leavers) supply? what is the expected travel time to these areas. i suppose that they ride the bikes to other far parts of lagos to supply isnt it. imagine cycling from ikeja to a place like festac.

Pls stop trying to deceive us in this forum. we are all nigerias and are too smart for this kind of childish information. and i realize that it annoys you when people like 8oracle and nospecto tell you the reality of what you are trying to do. I hope you guys beware of people like this.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by damadsuite(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2007
Sorry Jenny!

You are pretty pre-occupied with resentment and desire for arguements. Please just do this for me: Go out this afternoon and take a count of phone booths operators in your area and you will discover how strange the numbers are. Not until you look more closely at opportunities, you will never know the figures.

We are not selling the idea to you but just pointing a fact, you can research into. I never said you should take up the business as many are already into the business even before we came in. It is not a task for you to delve into everything you see.

Mean no offence!
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by 8oracle(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2007
@damadsuite, Am only a watcher of unwary souls, b4 u put up business ideas to others, first thing you MUST have tried it,gain some lose some,and learn not to lose some again, have ample real references to back you, operate within the confines of law.

I started life with N5 in the past 22yrs,and I hve been in business for the past 17yrs, made money, lose money, and made money again. But cant say am rich but comfortable,pay my bills,and with peace of mind included.

For instance i have a home based business,internet accessed,(Which requires my identity screening) my identity and documents was verified by EFCC.If i can made my name open just log into EFCC webiste and make inquiry about me, pronto there i come.

If i give you my company CAC registration number, just collect and pay for their e-payment card, log in to company search section, pronto their you will see me and details of my setup.

About MTN which of the directors, were you in personal terms with? Remember i posted for the benefit of all nairalanders the lists of MTN Principal dealers in lagos and i have also that of PH (Courteys of MTN customer service desk) I couldnt infulence Afam Dozie or his brother Uzo and i can get to their father Pascal.(thats is not neccessary i havent done any business thru the back door, either the front desk or nothin) MTN set up is a NON Nigeria affair either you meet their set standards or you take an alternative suggestions.Ones political connections as you claimed do not matter,I have two past minsters, a present serving senator, a present PDP state chairman as friends i dont have need for them other than meeting them in our town hall during end of the year town's meeting, Only sycophants woo them.

There re still money to be made in Infotech/Telecommunication consumables,hard or softwares etc, all businesses requires longterm planning, prudence, focused,risks can come but one should make sure of not been blamed by not investigating claim, even from Central bank of Nigeria.
Experience in business have hardened me to doubt far more than thomas,In Business i dont want to be blessed without seeing.
Am an Ibo Man, I have seen 99 only remaing 1 i have not seen, but am fully ready,waiting for it to surface.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by damadsuite(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2007
8oracle: I will be Port Harcourt by 19th for a private Market data analysis (Fundamental Forex Market Analysis) for a law firm. I guess we can see as you live in Port Harcourt. I will be in for 3days.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by GodHands1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2007
This is actually my first post in here. And what a way to begin!

Am in phase with the point on provision of validating documents. I a developer of sorts myself and surely, one of the first things one creates on a company website is the page describing who they are, eve if it is bereft of content.

The fellow thinking of scam is well, very sensitive.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by 8oracle(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2007
Am getting my bread from real estate sales/development, forex online is just an electronic touch to foreign exchange market deals done by banks here,tinubu square, onitsha main market, gra junction here in ph, abuja, kano name it, anyone who want to invest need no person in new york or elsewhere to do so, for streetwise pro and cons training of it,move over to onitsha their foreign exchange section is beaming with £$euro,yen,ausd,cfa.name it.

Onilne forex came into focus when George Soro, a speculator raided the bank of england legally thru currency speculation and the hype history stems thereof,

Keep me posted on your initerary as u come to PH emailto oraclenergysrv@aim.com.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by Roscodaddy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2007
All,I can say to my fellow nairalanders,beware of scam before you do business with anyone find out very well,some of these figures are actually too high to come by,remember Cadbury.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by richestlad: 7:04pm On May 09, 2007
hello,

I was really excited about this opportunity. In my area, there are may people I can market it to, please how do I start?

I only have N7,000 with me, please how do I start.

My email is googlepay2007@yahoo.com

I live in lagos also. PLease help me.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by oghal1: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2008
what a wonderful work making such huge money in such a short time can i be introduce to it

Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by kazey(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2008
SCAM !! Where is the door? RUN !!
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by adeg(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2008
damadsuite:

8oracle: , I guess we can see as you live in Port Harcourt. I will be in for 3days.
8oracle:

Keep me posted on your initerary as u come to PH emailto oraclenergysrv@aim.com.

@ 8oracle
Please can we know if you really met and your perception of 'damadsuite' and his businesses ??

@ All
Has any other nairalander also verified the authenticity or otherwise of 'damadsuite' ??

kazey:

SCAM !! Where is the door? RUN !!
Is it really scam ?? Please enlighten us further about your conclusion.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by Jummy4real(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
@damadsuite

Please how do i go about buying recharge cards directly from MTN, GLO and Celtel offices and how much do i need to start with? For example, to buy from MTN alone how much is the start up capital and what's the requirements?

Thanking you in advance for your swift response.

Regards,

Jummy
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by moroni(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2008
hi,live in port harcourt and i'm really interested in this.get me on 08078325345. george smiley
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by abujabooks(f): 2:48pm On May 02, 2008
@damadsuite,

God bless you for sharing such a wonderful business opportunity.

1 Like

Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by abujabooks(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2008
@damadsuite,

I hope you don't mind if I email you. We need to link up.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by oghal1: 2:59pm On May 29, 2008
yes
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by Toks2008(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hi my guy,

I give you double thumbs up for this ingenius idea that is bound to change peoples lives but there is a big problem here.

Every average Nigerian wants to maximise profits hence the need to want a very low buying price of these cards and for you to do well in this business, you need to buy far below the cost at which you sell to these booth operators and judging from the criteria you need to meet to get these cards at very low price from MTN.CELTEL,GLO, it is almost impossible to be a mega dealer.

And from the little i know about this business, it is near impossible to start this business. So unfortunate.

Toks
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by adaking: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2008
Hi, Just read your posting. Please I am interested right now I reside in Yola Adamawa State and we've not seen such. This would be a good outlet too to sell those cards. My email address is ada4proofs@yahoo.com.
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by akinlayo: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2008
damadsuite it is a good one whatever it is one has one or two things one has gain from ur post for example am about goig into a recharge card business some in mtn is linking me up to a dealer to become afranchise ur idear of thid distribution will realy boost the business. thanks.any ohter help?or information
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by Ibukunjah(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2008
Damadsuite, you are truly a treasure. Thans for your posts. I need ur advise on which of these online business u can recommend for me and how I can be trained. Again, I wish to be an IT professional but find it hard to know which and which I can pursue. Being a professional, pls advise me. My e mail add is ibk_joe2001@yahoo.com and phone no is 08038310923.
Thanks and God bless u.[/b]
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by Ibukunjah(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
I work in Benin and I'll like to be a distributor as described above. Could u pls help with all the needed info? Thanks
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by hopeiferi: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2008
well the idea is mind blowing, u always have enough cards to distribute so u dont keep ur resellers waiting
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by topzab: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2008
THANKS,
i have interest in the business, i am living in Offa kwara state i like the stragetie how u distribute the cards i will follow the steps, but how can i be getting the card at the lower rate so that i can be able to get like #5, #4, or #3 as profitthanks
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by chuwee(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hi Dear,

I am Goodluck, I have carefully read your post here in nairaland, this is my first time of spending time in this naira land and also my first time to register here. I found your post interesting and useful. So, I will like to know from you about this question I will ask you now. Like when you are in school and you want to do this business of card supply, How will one cope with it ? Just give me a reply so that I will know about it. ,
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by cooldud62: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2008
i know some stupid idiots will still have fallen for this challatant,
i went through his posts on nairaland and can say conviniently that he's a stupid fraud.I'm sure he's back with another id. I talked to one of his like on YIM recently, the idiot said he's in calabar thinking i wont be able to reach him. I had to send naval guys to his fake address. by the way, why do you idiots want to defraud Nigerians? Oyinbo no do you
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by utotomi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2009
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by emiemi(f): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2009
what's d latest on this thread please? someone still interested here
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by joemichel: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2009
Thanks 4 ur post.Pls contact me on joemichel25@yahoo.com or 07090046093.I am ready to start.I love the bicycle idea.Better still,how do I get in touch with you?
Re: How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months by toyosiwemi(f): 11:43am On May 06, 2009
Hi,

Please Im an office employee but i want to be involved with selling recharge cards to end users i.e the final card users, i have internet access on my personal computer 24 hours a day. I need a good supplier online or physically for all types of recharge card especially the higher denominations at the cheapest possible rates.
Ill be glad of any help you can give concerning links and supplies. I am presently in Ikeja, Lagos.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.