Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:51 AM

– The Ekiti Governor Described The Former President As The Father Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / – The Ekiti Governor Described The Former President As The Father Of Corruption (764 Views)

Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

– The Ekiti Governor Described The Former President As The Father Of Corruption by francastoro: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose insist he is not ready to end the feud between him and Olusegun Obasanjo – The Ekiti governor described the former president as the father of corruption – He accused Obasanjo of causing the problems in the country Governor Ayodele Fayose has described Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has the father of corruption and wonders if he has any shame. The duo had a father-son relationship when Obasanjo when president although things turned sour later. In an interview with The Punch, Fayose said he was not ready to make up with the former president except the latter was ready to make the move. He described Obasanjo’s visits to President Muhammadu Buhari as an attempt to cover- up some things he might have done. The Ekiti governor said: “That is if he is ready to make up with me. I’m not ready to take issues with Obasanjo because if you are talking about corruption today, Obasanjo is the cause. (What about) the N50m Obasanjo (allegedly) gave each lawmaker for his failed third term agenda? I was an Obasanjo boy. Obasanjo can’t be celebrated as a saint in Nigeria. When he talks, I just shake my head. Sometimes, when he goes to the (Presidential) Villa, I wonder if he has shame at all. When he was (the president), Buhari was not visiting him regularly. Obasanjo is behaving like somebody who wants to cover (up) something at all cost. I want a former president that will know this nation does not belong to one man. “Most of the problems in this country were caused by Obasanjo. The impeachment of a governor by four lawmakers was done during Obasanjo’s tenure as a president. Tell me where the moral is. We should not deceive ourselves. The fact that he is supporting the government of the day tactically is to protect himself. Sometimes, I ask if he is looking for a political appointment. Have you seen Ernest Shonekan and other former presidents visit Buhari like he does? He is becoming a laughing stock. That is the way I see it.”
Re: – The Ekiti Governor Described The Former President As The Father Of Corruption by abokibuhari: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
fayose is an igbo man..
Re: – The Ekiti Governor Described The Former President As The Father Of Corruption by Dhanidhamy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
blah blah blah,saying irrelevant things,He wont face things He was voted for.celebrity Governor.
Re: – The Ekiti Governor Described The Former President As The Father Of Corruption by psucc(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
But of a truth, OBJ pioneered money bag governance in Nigeria.
Re: – The Ekiti Governor Described The Former President As The Father Of Corruption by Sibrah: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Domainless bloggers everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari / PHOTO: Kwara State Gov. Ahmed Takes Selfie On The Street Of Washington DC / APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.