Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Rewards Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Rewards Fan (619 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Rewards Fan by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2016

Cossy Orjiakor is compensating a reliable fan for marking an insane piece of his body with the words, “I love Cossy.” Crazy really pays! Cossy Orjiakor is remunerating an unwavering fan for his insane appear of adoration for her on Independence day.
The Busty Nollywood performer made a guarantee to remunerate a steadfast fan who might mark an insane piece of their body with the words, “I adore Cossy.”
[img]http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/origs4559398/3789721668-w900-h600/Pulse-Cossy-Orjiakor.jpg?_ga=1.86585496.1497759845.1476624125[/img]
Presently, the CEO of Playgirl Resources Ltd, is coming through on her guarantee.
She took to her Instagram on Monday, October 10, to share a photograph of the fan who went up against her test and marked his tongue with “I adore Cossy.”
Cossy declared that she would compensate the fan with the total of N5, 000 or the chance to party with her.
She remarked on the photograph of him, composing; “Well, I missed this amid the October first gathering, yet whoever you are, DM me, you’re consequently fit the bill for a gathering with me or N5, 000 for the bravery.”

That was not by any means the only intriguing thing Cossy imparted to her fans on Independence day.
She additionally ran hard and fast with randy photographs to observe Nigeria at 56 however of course, that has dependably been her strong point.
source: http://gistcart.com/cossy-orjiakor-rewards-fan/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rewards Fan by Topestbilly(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
No collect 5k oooo, people pay more to get down there. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rewards Fan by munachymso: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just 5k?

(1) (Reply)

See The Bumper Cars These Men Were Spotted Driving In China / Sony Music Entertainment & Tinny Entertainment Announce Exclusive Deal For Ycee / [PICS] Celeb Watch - Model Joanna Flashes New Enlarged B00bs In Skanky Bikini!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.