Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. (1265 Views)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / BAD: I Drew This Naughty Thing. Is It Right? To Be Deleted Soon [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by pertrokillert: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
i met this guy who took my breath away. He is handsome, a gentleman, he is so passionate about his work. He is my client and i cant cross the line to flirt with him. He is simple, he does not try to impress, he is just simple, and amazing. he is so handsome and he does not even act like it. He is kind, he talks nicely, he says sorry, he does not interrupt. he does not even know that i like him so bad. Worst part is, he does not think of me like that. I wonder if he notices am of the opposite gender at all. Now the project is over, and i know i will never see him again, probably ever.
How on earth so yo attract a man like that to make him see you in that direction without making the first move
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by Zikavirus(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
don't be Afraid make the first move.
don't live to later regret what you should've done. say u like him, note: use "like" not use the word "love" its normal and Anybody can like anybody, look for a good opportunity to say so,
do not be dieing inside silently go for what you want, That's All.
its his descision to take it to the next level, or remain as a good client & friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by slimthugchimee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
so you registered to nairaland just for this crap undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
haha..like that Kenya guy that was disgraced by DAT mumu gal just cos he took her number from their customer service list..
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by Khalifa04: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Show him ur green light cos if u don't make any move now u might regret it later
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by jnrbayano(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just compliment on either of his dressing sense or any of his physical attributes.

That's all.
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by InformedLola(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
You don't know how to turn on your green light?
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
InformedLola:
You don't know how to turn on your green light?
Please how does green light work?
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by schumastic(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
me is not undersanding
Re: I Am In Love With A Man Who Does Not Even Know How Bad I Am Into Him. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Don't be shy, since you're through with your project ask him out. If he says no, at least you're leaving.
It would be better than the what if's you might have if you let him gogo smiley

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Heartbreak Experience / More Than I Bargained For (A Short Romantic Story) / What Do You Guys Think About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.