Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:22 PM

She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... (1395 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
She bent down in front of me and opened her rag and adjusted it while i lifted the gallon and dropped it on her head,to be continued...
Re: She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... by NZAGHA(f): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
chojo3000:
She bent down in front of me and opened her rag and adjusted it while i lifted the gallon and dropped it on her head,to be continued...

and you sing praise and worship cheesygrin as usual??

1 Like

Re: She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

yes ma all day looooooonggg
Re: She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... by bottlewater1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

no mind him, he don take is weed
Re: She Bent Down In Front Of Me And Opened Her...... by NZAGHA(f): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
chojo3000:
yes ma all day looooooonggg

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Make-up Wouldnt Get You Married, Simple Girls Say "I Do" Every Saturday / What Does My Neighbour’s Wife Mean By This? (photos) I8+ / How To Make A Home Pregnancy Test Kit With Toothpaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.