Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment (26883 Views)

Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by TOPEEET: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Chikpat(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2016
emeka2847:
You have started again abi? grin
You cannot continue like this.

Bkos "we will not allow dat"
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by seguno2: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:
Okorocha my main Guy

Our future president

God bless Okorocha

God bless pmb

God bless Nigeria

The same okorocha that is owing salary and pensions for several months is your next president?
Did anyone tamper with your head and its contents?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by excel101(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Everyone knows 99% of all the noise being made over the president's remark are coming from a particular section of the country, and it is more about the president himself than the substance of his statement.

Weren't these same people the ones who filled the air with criticism and insults over an invitation card that allegedly bore Aisha's name with "office of the First Lady"?? Do they now imagine she deserves or needs such designation??

Where were these voices when a state house of assembly in their region voted against equal rights of inheritance for females just as their male counterparts??

Where were they when Sulivan Chime turned his wife into a punching bag??

Bloody hypocrites without brains. Una never see frustration yet- I pray yall remain in this state of misery for another 16 years to come. Na una go tire.
Who's this frustrated hungry man that is ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:
6th FTC On nairaland.

Na true Na. no Big Deal.

From Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulquadri
Congrats for the 6th GRAMMY AWARD shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by zero007(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2016
''If you've been with the president and where he cracks jokes, you'd understand that it could be his style of jokes''..

we hv not been with him, so stop telling us nonsense.
he meant wat he said.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by excel101(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Lets face reality for once, ok lets agree that PMB was joking, was the wife also joking? I also believe that before she said such in publicly she might have also been telling PMB same when they're together.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by HQuadreal: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2016
omojoshy:
Congrats for the 6th GRAMMY AWARD shocked grin
Thank You better person.
e no easy na.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by smashad(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2016
i taught this man was sensible... hmm I dint even bother to finish reading I just knw its poo undecided
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:
Okorocha my main Guy

Our future president

God bless Okorocha

God bless pmb

God bless Nigeria
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by MrWhaley: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:
6th FTC On nairaland.

Na true Na. no Big Deal.

From Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulquadri
I am hoping with all these FTCs you are hustling, Oga Seun must have paid N6Million into ya acct...

Nigga,you have made it!undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Audray(f): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2016
I'm sorry but.Can someone PLEASE assassinate this guy! grin
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by EmmaSun1(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Have you ever seen Obama joking with his wife or family in a public, especially international broadcast... Rocha's use to be my favourite but now i don't just know what to say...

[b][/b]Abeg no disappoint people wey whole heartedly vote you #lettertoRochasOkorocha
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by EzeeYFB(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:
Okorocha my main Guy
Our future president
God bless Okorocha
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria
dream on
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by wolu4: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:

Calm down

No any slap

He's on the right path

1000 shall fall by his right

1000 by his left

Okorocha na the main guy
may God do to you what Okorocha is doing to Imo state people IJN.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by HQuadreal: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2016
MrWhaley:

I am hoping with all these FTCs you are hustling, Oga Seun must have paid N6Million into ya acct...

Nigga,you have made it!undecided

Na 1000000000000000000 Millions.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You can reason better than this man. That particular section of the country you hv in mind are not the originators of 'the other room'. What makes you think that they are frustrated, how many of them are you feeding or accommodating?. I know that you're educated, think, think and think again.
You dey mind that nairaland self-impose god. His hatred and antics towards the Igbo nation is well documented...... Okorocha that gave the interview, where is he from? Is he not from the particular section of the country he is referring to?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by chernest2002: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Cadamlk:
But they knew GEJ was equally an infidel when they voted for him in 2011.
as long as ss,se and sw voted gej the north have no choice then. buhari won gej all round north in 2011.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by SalomonKane: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2016
Audray:
I'm sorry but.Can someone PLEASE assassinate this guy! grin
For speaking his mind? Whatever happens to freedom of expression? tongue
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by GOFRONT(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2016
Kitchen, LivinRoom, the otherroom.......PMB

Stealing is Not corruption.......GEJ

Am tryna figure out which is more Weighty
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by greatAbdurl(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] grin
chernest2002:
Okorocha will worship baba's corpse no doubt but he will never smell asorock.
Lolzzz grin
chernest2002:
Okorocha will worship baba's corpse no doubt but he will never smell asorock.
Lolzzz
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:

Thank You better person.
e no easy na.
LOL grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by bamikole07(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2016
I think Okorocha has spoken Mr President mind
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Audray(f): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
For speaking his mind? Whatever happens to freedom of expression? tongue
Are you stalking me dude? grin
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Wane19: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
"but I'm sure that as we're hitting our heads with each other on what they've said, they're there having their nice time."

this nice time they are having must be inside "the other room" i guess. grin grin
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Ishaq717(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Lordave:
Which North voted for GeJ?
you are a fool.....if northerners no vote gej u think say him go win, how many una be fr ur so called south-south
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by SalomonKane: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Audray:
Are you stalking me dude? grin
Stalk you? Oh come on don't flatter yourself, I follow you, so I'm sure you know how that works?.

How's Ruthie, by the way? grin
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Audray(f): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Stalk you? Oh come on don't flatter yourself, I follow you, so I'm sure you know how that works?.

How's Ruthie, by the way? grin
Ohhhh.Yeah.That. I still don't get how some things work on NL TBH. tongue
She's wonderful.Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by SalomonKane: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Audray:
Ohhhh.Yeah.That. I still don't get how some things work on NL TBH. tongue
She's wonderful.Thanks for asking. smiley
Oh shame on you, smiley after all this time here, you still can't decipher how things work here? tongue

Don't mention, I'm a silent fan of you and yours... it's like a craving. Much like wanting something you can't have, but you still want it anyway, understand what I mean?
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by gidyambi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
The Unaired Part of Mrs Buhari's Interview

By Jaafar Jaafar

At the heat of the intense pressure mounted on the BBC to stop airing the remaining part of the controversial Aisha Buhari interview a few days ago, I had the privilege of listening to the interview before it was fully aired.

My good friend, the Head of the Abuja bureau of the BBC, Naziru Mikailu, invited me to his office for comment on the interview, and directed that it be played to me before recording my comment.

Listening to the president's wife passionately expressing herself on how her husband runs Nigeria left me cringing. Reading between the lines, I realized Mrs. Buhari was sending SOS to Nigerians to save her bewitched, servile husband from the clutches of the Aso Rock witches, popularly known as "Aso cabal".

The Buhari I knew before election was not the obtuse person we have today as president. The Buhari I promoted during campaign had no nepotic, despotic or robotic tendencies. The Buhari I voted for was not this pliable. Forgive me if my knowledge of him was superficial.

Aisha Buhari might have pitched the nation a curve ball, but her interview is actually a deafening echo of what we've saying for ages about her husband. When I first raised alarm on the dangers of the influence of numero uno of the cabal, Mamman Daura, on the Buhari administration barely three weeks after Buhari took oath of office, I received all manner of insults and invective. Today a lot of my predictions have come to reality.

But if actually the Mamman Daura cabal is the one running this country, then it appears to be a very unintelligent lot whose mastery does not go beyond the art of nepotism and crafts of plagiarism.

This cabal has kept both the nation and the president under spell, leaving the economy to slide into recession, our currency to crash beyond salvation and impunity to reign supreme. This cabal suffocated a mega political party Nigerians from all regions laboured and united to build.

It always saddens me to realize that our president has been turned into a puppet, managed by some half-witted puppeteers, who are majorly dextrose at swinging his legs to Europe, America and Asia, stretching his hand to perpetuate nepotism or opening his mouth to goof.

From ministers to the heads of agencies, there is either portfolio misplacement or elevation of incompetence by this cabal right from the outset of the present administration. This very same cabal gave plum appointments to the progeny of the famous Kaduna mafia, some of whom even served the immediate-past administration or openly campaigned for the PDP.

A leading member of the cabal, who is the present Chief of Staff to the president, Abba Kyari, was appointed by former President Goodluck Jonathan as member of the Ribadu-led Petroleum Revenue Task Force in 2012. A year earlier, Kyari had turned down Buhari's offer to serve as the secretary of one of CPC presidential campaign committees -- perhaps because Buhari had little chance of winning.

Take the case of Sokoto ministerial nominee for instance. Any loyal party man will not be happy to see the daughter of the late Kaduna mafia Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji, Aisha Abubakar appointed minister from Sokoto State. Aisha openly campaigned for the PDP governorship candidate in Sokoto State and her brother, Aminu Abubakar Alhaji, who unsuccessfully vied for Tambuwal/Kebbe Federal Constituency ticket on the platform of PDP.

Again, no one who wishes the APC well will be happy to see Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed, the daughter of another Kaduna mafia, Yahaya Hamza, appointed minister from Kaduna State. Zainab headed NEITI under Jonathan and contributed to the PDP during election.

Any card carrying member of the APC will be saddened to see Mohammed Bello, the son of Mamman Daura's friend, Musa Bello, appointed minister from Adamawa State. Mohammed Bello headed the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria under Jonathan but was given the plum FCT ministry by the Aso cabal. I believe if he had gone against PDP, he would have been removed immediately after Jonathan lost election.

But look at how the cabal dumped loyal party members in Enugu like Osita Okechukwu to appoint Geoffrey Enyeama, who had hitherto never met Buhari nor worked for the APC, as minister of Foreign Affairs.

Or, will any APC politician be happy with Senator Ita Enang, a top Jonathan campaigner, as Senior Special Assistant to the president on National Assembly (Senate) or Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, also a top Jonathan campaigner, as chairman of the almighty Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, while loyal party men like Senator Magnus Abe were kicked to backstage? Senator Abe was even shot by the police during election in Rivers.

Aisha Buhari might have been wondering where were loyal Buhari campaigners like Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, Faruq Adamu Aliyu, Dele Alake, Barrister Ismail Ahmed, Architect Waziri Bulama, Yusuf Tuga, Yakubu Lame, Dr. Hassan Lawan, Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Umaru Dembo, Ubale Hashim, Umar Dangiwa, among others?

The president's wife and party supporters will also be incensed to see appointees of the past government still heading a number of agencies and departments. The cabal should know that party men are piqued that the 12 agencies of the Federal Ministry of Water Resources are still headed by the appointees of the past government as well as a minister, Engr Sulaiman Adamu, appointed not for his political contributions to the success of Buhari but close family ties.

Now take a cursory look at the reappointment of Umaru Ibrahim as managing director of NDIC. Ibrahim was appointed in December 2010 by Jonathan but was reappointed by Buhari to serve another five years as if there were no competent persons within the party fold. One still wonders why the Director-General of PenCom, Mrs Chinelo Anohu-Amazu, is retained despite the fact that her appointment was initially done in violation of law. Does Buhari think his party is happy that Malam Sani Sidi, a protege of former Vice President Namadi Sambo, is still the head of National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA?

Whoever wishes the president and APC well must feel strongly about this. As someone who stood by her husband during election, Aisha Buhari has rights to complain when some forces took over her husband or when things go wrong in the party. I still believe she loves her husband more than those that are insulting or mocking her. She is still the highest authority on the president's mental and socio-physical state.

One basic fact a lot of fanatical supporters of Buhari forget is that he rode on a saddle of political party to power. The fortunes of the party are diminishing and those who laboured to build the party and ensured the emergence of Buhari as candidate are relegated, while political ambulance chasers take the center stage. APC's growth is inorganic, and so needs some therapies to strengthen it's fragility.

There is concern about the political future of Buhari and APC. As it stands today, barring any miracle, Buhari could either be the first incumbent Nigerian president to lose a party ticket at the primaries or the second president to lose re-election in Nigeria's political history.

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by Audray(f): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh shame on you, smiley after all this time here, you still can't decipher how things work here? tongue

Don't mention, I'm a silent fan of you and yours... it's like a craving. Much like wanting something you can't have, but you still want it anyway, understand what I mean?
Hey! Watch it Brah!
I CAN decide to CARE about how some things work here.But I don't.Because I deem those particular features unimportant.When the feature is needed,then I CAN decide to Care about it/them. Knowarramean? cool .
*Well now.You aren't so silent anymore and why do I get this feeling that you are Joseph/ShaqFu? shocked .
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment by SalomonKane: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Audray:
Hey! Watch it Brah!
I CAN decide to CARE about how some things work here.But I don't.Because I deem those particular features unimportant.When the feature is needed,then I CAN decide to Care about it/them. Knowarramean? cool
That's why it's good to know cos you never know when you might need it. grin

*Well now.You aren't so silent anymore and why do I get this feeling that you are Joseph/ShaqFu? shocked .
Funny, peeps been saying I'm that guy, I wonder what we have in common, aside our lavish lust for the female reproductive organ.

But still, I can be silent and discreet to you in person, lemme whisper sweet music to your flower. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / Bags Branded With Labor Party Logo Are For Sharing Soap Not Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.