Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,367 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. (22255 Views)

Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters / Arraignment Of Judges Put Off Indefinitely / DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Oxenomy: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
.. If found guilty, both the giver and the recipient should be sentenced to 50years imprisonment each..
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Kangol99(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
K
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Aseneshii: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is not about APC or PDP , Nigeria Judges are stupendously rich , I know two judges out of the aforementioned names and I know how rich they are. But I doubt if the President or DSS can achieved anything in this , these is beyond them. May God save this country.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Realdeals(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
What do you expect when politicians fix their wives as judges in our courts. I think they should do with their resignation thought, its well over due.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by room089: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is one of the good works of the buhari led government that I can applaud. Enough of the excesses of these so called judges that see themselves as semi-gods.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by okeyfrank: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is Justice Okoh Abang there? If not, forget it. It clearly defines how corrupt Buhari is.

In my opinion, it's high time everyone in this country started arming him/herself aganst this evil called govt in every way posible.

We're already in a 'One Chance' govt.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by joe120120(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
aminulive:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/16/names-nigerian-judges-under-investigation-revealed

DSS and the FG have fail to solve the common man problem rather fighting fail corruption crusade .Now right from the beginning of Independent nothing good comes out from FG in fighting corruption .Right from Gowon govt.This Govt have only one year before 2019 begin. DSS and custom and many of parasites are fighting against Nigerian constitution for they own interest. Early they stop this so called crusade and solve economic problems ad unite Nigeria economic problems or esle Nigeria name will be history because Nigeria is not a kitchen of one tribe.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by back2sender: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Femiwilli:
DULLARD1INHO INVESTIGATE THE RIGGING OF ELECTIONS IN EDO STATE
GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Akiika: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
...and there is no cry of marginalization or witch hunting now since the majority of the accused judges are Northerners. Let's wait for when Eastern or Niger Deltan judges get arrested, you hypocrites will start screaming witch hunting. Majority of you are biased and hypocritical numbskulls!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by wal33d44(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
So Justice Okon Abang is a saint ba?
Only the gullibles are deceived not me

Did he said he is one?
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oxenomy:
.. If found guilty, both the giver and the recipient should be sentenced to 50years imprisonment each..

Can this be possible in Nigeria?
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Abcka811: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
I did not border to read, instead I quickly looked for Okon over and over again, that Okon Abang is not there. I could not have believed that Buhari is such very foolish senseless illitrate comminuty goat. God will never allow Buhari to destroy this country. He has no running blood in his body system, otherwise how come he refused to include Okon Abang who is clearly one of the most corrupt justices.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by stsinner: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
aminulive:

The memo accused
Justice Chikere of
receiving cash for a
pre-election matter that
came before her. Justice
Chikere is married to
Kenneth Anayo Chikere,
a chieftain the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP)
in Rivers State and a
former member of the
House of
Representatives.
According to the source
of the memo, Mr.
Chikere acted as go-
between to funnel
significant amounts of
cash to his wife who
then proceeded to give
favorable judgments to
those who offered the
cash.
this same nonsense justice chikere that postponed anambra central senatoral election INDEFINITELY after she was induced by a former governor of the state. EFCC should do the needful to curb this corruption in Nigerian judiciary
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by slivertongue: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
all these media trial aint wat we need. d govt sud deligently prosecute d case against them in court. all dis stories are damaging to d economy and d gud ple of nigeria
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Abcka811: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
Out of the 18 judges, 11 are from the north...if it were the other way round, our wailers in chief would have saturated this thread with their regular inane rhetoric.

As for me, I do not care if they are Yorubas, so far they are found wanting, the DSS should do the needful by disgracing them and charging them to courts. The worst evil that can befall a democracy is not a bloody coup d'etat but the existence of the leagues of corrupt judges.
You do not know who Buhari is. even if you are from his quarter in the village, provided you are seen as a perceived enemy, he will arrest you.
Take the case of Dasuki who is also an hausa man was being persuide because he Dasuki was the man who handcuffed him during his overthrow. Once you are not his supporter whether you are his friend, Buhari, the most foolish leader will go after you.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigerian are the most confused set of people on earth, if not, y would some of idiots here still abusing DSS for exposing corrupt judges.. People that tamper with justice for money and u guys here would support jungle justice on a petty thieves... U are the main reason this country is going backward.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Bimpe29: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
The legal bench is really soiled in corruption, so also the occupants (benchers) are absolutely corrupt.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Saintp(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Akiika:
...and there is no cry of marginalization or witch hunting now since the majority of the accused judges are Northerners. Let's wait for when Eastern or Niger Deltan judges get arrested, you hypocrites will start screaming witch hunting. Majority of you are biased and hypocritical numbskulls!

Who are the people calling for Justice Okon Abang arrest? Is it not the ND n SE people? Is Okon not from their side?
You don't understand how Nigeria works, politics affects our hypocrisy and biases. For example, arrest Rocha's for anything and the east will gladly support you but arrest Ekweremadu for the same offence, all hell will let loose.
In the SW, arrest Fayose or FFK, the west will support u but arrest Tinubu or Fashola for the same offence, all hell will let loose.
In the SS, arrest Amechi and the SS will gladly support you but arrest Wike for the same offence, all hell will let loose.
In the north, it is the same thing. So, Nigerians as a whole are hypocritical just touch loved ones in their region and see hell.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Sealeddeal(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
Out of the 18 judges, 11 are from the north...if it were the other way round, our wailers in chief would have saturated this thread with their regular inane rhetoric.

As for me, I do not care if they are Yorubas, so far they are found wanting, the DSS should do the needful by disgracing them and charging them to courts. The worst evil that can befall a democracy is not a bloody coup d'etat but the existence of the leagues of corrupt judges.
Corruption is a native of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Kenobus: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Just imagine that! Justice Okon Abang paasing absurd judgements is not on the list. Apshit!
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by hannyjay(f): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
tell us wia and wen did abang collect bribe or forever remain silent
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by nasoweseeam: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
He who comes into equity must come with clean hands http://nasoweseeam.com/corruption-on-the-bench/

Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by hannyjay(f): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abcka811:
I did not border to read, instead I quickly looked for Okon over and over again, that Okon Abang is not there. I could not have believed that Buhari is such very foolish senseless illitrate comminuty goat. God will never allow Buhari to destroy this country. He has no running blood in his body system, otherwise how come he refused to include Okon Abang who is clearly one of the most corrupt justices.
u started by insulting our president but at d end u can't mention wia and wen justice abang collect any bribe dat shows. D most sensless animal animal is nt my president but somone. [I didn't mention name oh]
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by samguru(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
What of the judges that freed the former bank CEOs,I think these judges rubbish judiciary massively.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by fxskye: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:

NJC.......National Justification for Corruption

NBA.......Nigerian Bribery Association
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by AminuRano87(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Bunch of stupid propagandas.What about the judges who ruled in the Lagos, kano,and other APC states election tribunals? Why exactly is the APC obsessed with the oil producing states?

Sahara reporters are a very big disgrace disgrace to the journalism profession. Even if a media outlet is biased zit shouldn't make it this obvious. They seem to have thrown all decencies to the wind
Very silly statement,
DO YOU MEAN Ilorin, Kano , Kaduna and Gombe are Oil Producing States?
Read again
The judges named in a confidential list sent to President Muhammadu Buhari include Justices Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta and John Inyang Okoro of the Supreme Court, Justice Muhammad Ladan Tsamiya of the Court of Appeal, Ilorin Division, Justice Uwani Abba-Aji of the Court of Appeal, Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Federal High Court, Justice Mohammed Yunusa of the Federal high Court, Justice Kabir Auta of the Kano State High Court, Justice Munir Ladan of the Kaduna State High Court, Justice Bashir Sukola of the Kaduna State High Court, and Justice Mu'azu Pindiga of Gombe State High Court.
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by shellman: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
amuokuko:
I am 100% sure that the listed judges re not members of the ogboni confraternity...

Its called the Purge to give way for Members..
All the Judicial Officers that pledge their membership to OGBONI CONFRATERNITIES, should be properly investigated cos you cannot win a case except you are a member of that CULT A lot of Judges in OGUN STATE would be swept off by the Gale of dismissal
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by shellman: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
freya8:
corruption must go....we are waiting for the outcome of the investigation
At least, there is hope for people like me that have fallen victim in some courts in OTA, OGUN STATE cos I believe I don't belong to a cult membership Daniel has now come into JUDGEMENT
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by shellman: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
freya8:
corruption must go....we are waiting for the outcome of the investigation
All cases or JUDGEMENTS that attract NOTICES OF APPEALS should be properly investigated An aggrieved Plaintiff cannot just head for appeal court, in spite of the enormous costs to finance an appeal, without a genuine reason
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by freeze001(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
kk
I am surprised most of you guys now respect the 'rule of law' but when a common Nigerian like you steals a phone from your neighbor and he gets caught, you'd all be the first to mete out jungle justice.

I pray you don't get involved in cases where you are robbed of justice in courts.

In this case they have been robbed of justice even before they get to court. I do not advocate jungle justice, it is failure of governance that necessitates jungle justice because when criminals are handed to the police, they take bribes and u suddenly see d same criminals walking free and even exacting vengeance on those who reported them.

That is not the case here because the NJC constitutionally vested with power to discipline judges has not been asleep. They have investigated petitions and treated those with merit accordingly. Also it is not the duty if the executive to ensure that the judiciary dances to their tune otherwise who regulates d DSS in cases of excesses like this and many unreported cases?

When citizens drag them to court and they are found guilty by d court with judgment entered against them u see the manifestation in raiding the judges now all in the name of fighting corruption. Is that what it should be just to feed some parochial and base interests?
Re: Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. by Abcka811: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
hannyjay:
u started by insulting our president but at d end u can't mention wia and wen justice abang collect any bribe dat shows. D most sensless animal animal is nt my president but somone. [I didn't mention name oh]
not only our presudent. Does Buhari know his right from left? Man don suffer. Quota president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.