Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Watch Video : Aisha Should Stay Out Of Politics, Buhari Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Video : Aisha Should Stay Out Of Politics, Buhari Insists (499 Views)

Retired Generals Warn Military To Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / VIDEO: Aisha Buhari Berates Husband In Circulated ‘BBC Hausa Radio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video : Aisha Should Stay Out Of Politics, Buhari Insists by MRNews: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is a sequel to the latest controversy surrounding Buhari and his wife, Aisha. President Buhari initially was caught on video saying: “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen, my living room and my other room.” Nigerians went berserk due to what many termed the ‘backward mentality’ reflected in such a statement.

However the presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu quickly took to Twitter to defend the President stating that it was a joke, he tweeted this:

My friends, can't a leader get a sense... continue reading and watch the video at : http://www.myrecentnews.com/business/video-aisha-stay-politics-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno / 5 Things To Know About Buhari's Daughter Fatima / VP Osinbajo Takes Message For A New Tribe Of Nigerians To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.