Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,366 members, 7,940,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians (6254 Views)

Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Dangote Vies With China Over Tomato Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by newjay(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2009
What most of you fail to note is that china has no human rights records even for its own citizens. The death sentence is sometimes handed for acts of embezzlement, bribery, or for inciting riots.

I doubt if the killing of these Nigerians is based on their immigration status though. It may not be unconnected with drugs or some other illicit activities the Chinese government strongly frowns at
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2009
U guys should Please have mercy on SeanL, as u can c she's still basking in d aftermath of d liberian crisis.

I believed she might still be demented so understand her plight.

D chinese r very wicked d fact is that they r too many, ibelieve that makes them not to have regard for human life. I've als noticed that in the UK, they are the most unfriendly foreigners here.

God help us.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2009
princekevo:

I cant even imagine a Liberian opening his mouth against Nigeria also. Anyways i don't blame you. But i don't think Liberians are better than Nigerians, there are now also into many shits as Nigerians, name it, fraud, lil breaking and entry and major in rapery, stealling from Nigerians. Eg. a Liberian boy as i accommodated out of pity stole my frens $1000US, clothings, shoes and ran to Vietnam, not one case of such not even three.

Also if there is any Nation on earth you should owe respect to, is Nigeria. The same Bad Nigeria Saved your ass in civil war. You have hope of going back soon from exile to Liberia, becoz of that same Nigeria. If not by now your lineage in Liberia would have been wiped off from the face of the earth by Charles Taylor. What Nigerians are doing outside is not half of what Charles taylor and his men did to Nigerians in Monrovia or what their atrocities they committed in FreeTown.

I know we are bad and our government but it piss me off when someone we are greater than in all level try to ridicule us.

I am a female. Thank U very much. Please, stick on the darn topic. When did this thread turn into a Liberian vs Nigerian thing?? Please, KEEP ON TOPIC.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2009
CHAIRMAN1:

U guys should Please have mercy on SeanL, as u can c she's still basking in d aftermath of d liberian crisis.

I believed she might still be demented so understand her plight.

D chinese r very wicked d fact is that they r too many, ibelieve that makes them not to have regard for human life. I've als noticed that in the UK, they are the most unfriendly foreigners here.

God help us.

ahh, You are far too kind. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by mirabell: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2009
NO, Its not. if U go to a foreign land without any papers and U know darn well that it is wrong then U deserve anything that comes your way. How many times have Nigerians been warned to not go to China illegally. There are many stories of how illegals get treated over there but they still go anyway. Why should I have compassion on people who neglects the law of a nation

I do not give a damn if they were Liberians, americans or Chinese. If you enter a contry illegally then U deserve whatever comes your way. Rules are not meant to be broken especially after several warnings. No one said that life was gonna be easy.

What in the world does my post have to do with charles tayor in Nigeria??  

@Seanl, what can I say to you, it's so unfortunate, infact u shouldnt even be living. u are dead among the living.
at least, one expect u to first of all show concern and then u can begin admonish on the dangers but u have shown a total disregard to the existence of humanity. you are such a devil in human or who knows if u are really a human being or am ape. gossssssh u irritate me. u seems to be a canibal.

Remember what goes around comes around, yours will be greater than thiers, period!!!!!!!!!!!

As for all the unfortunate CHINCO living in nija am out 4 u. I will definitely show u oba, nonsense, u give them 1 here they will take 10, who has ever  harrassed them, they have all the freedom here and all they do is kill our people. God punish dat una slippers nyans. stupid animals
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by Biatide1: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ nuzo
Obviously you are in the know of happenings in china, Please tell me what exactly are we supposed to believe, -- that there was no killing of 30 Nigerians atall ?--- or that they were not killed for illegal imigration purposes, because either way the ambassador was still not mentioned
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by labamo07(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
I wouldnt have accepted people are heartless but d fact is dat they av some difficulty with their brain. Is there any concrete information on why the 30chicken oh sori, 30 people were killed. Furnish us wit details if u know
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by labamo07(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
I wouldnt have accepted people are heartless but d fact is dat they av some difficulty with their brain. Is there any concrete information on why the 30chicken oh sori, 30 people were killed. Furnish us wit details if u know
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by labamo07(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by labamo07(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by nzenze(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
china sef una own don too much. killing 30 4 illegal stay wot a lie!
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by vislabraye(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2009
@ Sean T, it's very obvious that u are not a Nigerian as ure trying to imply that all Nigerians are criminals.

If it were liberians that were killed, i'm sure it wouldn't even be mentioned at all cos you guys are not recognised. Just a scattered and dysfuntional nation, full of war criminals and prostitutes. A lot of Liberians even carry Nigeria passports.

It amazes me why people should travel to China in the 1st place. Every one should be weary of Asian countries, esp the fast east
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by SeanT21(f): 4:08am On Oct 24, 2009
vislabraye:

@ Sean T, it's very obvious that u are not a Nigerian as ure trying to imply that all Nigerians are criminals.

If it were liberians that were killed, i'm sure it wouldn't even be mentioned at all cos you guys are not recognised. Just a scattered and dysfuntional nation, full of war criminals and prostitutes. A lot of Liberians even carry Nigeria passports.

It amazes me why people should travel to China in the 1st place. Every one should be weary of Asian countries, esp the fast east

Whatever rocks ur boat. wink
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by igodieoh(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2009
I actually have changed perspective on this issue. I originally felt they should not have been there, but like many other processes in life, It was not the only option left for Chnina, THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE EXECUTED THEM.

Would that have happened to an American, Heck NOOO.

Why should it happen to Nigerians, after all China wants from us. They want so MUCH and yet they kill our citizens.

First problem is dat we do not have identities as Nigerian. The values are now invisible, so we citezens do not know what the country stands for, talkless of other nations. If you do not keep preaching your values, over and over again, They will fade away.

This is why they discuss eat dinner with us and slap our sons for talking to much at the dinner table, ohhhHH IT IS PAINFULL.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by dkings101(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2009
The demand of Kidney, Liver and other part is on the rise that why they can execute 30 of our country men like tat cos they know our Govt is sick and sleeping. Can they try tat to an America citizen. Even our Nigerian born UK girl who was caught with drugs in chinese was sent back to UK becos UK Govt follow up the case and don't let them execute there citizen but 9ja, I rest my case.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by calcal: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2009
This is historical moment and strong message to anybody dealing on drug not only in China but anywhere to stop it. My bro/sis forget about pity, they reap'd what they sew. If you have witness the activities of drug dealers you will never pity them. The guys knew the consequence before chosen that option.
For those that know not, the communist police respect foreigners and they don’t mess up with foreigners that respect self.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by skfa1: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2009
@ SeanT

Well what can I say, your comment to the topic is not good. Remember that you cannot create Human Being. I dont agree with killing in any form. RIP the dead ones.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by okunoba(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2009
Nigerians just can`t read, the article never mentioned anything about the 30 plp being killed 4 not having any papers, the world knows death is the penalty 4 drug dealing in china, knowing our people they were must likely killed 4 drug dealing. Guys learn to read. U guys should show some class and learn to make a point without insulting, lady @sean as shown her maturity by not insulting any of u guys that have been rude to her, she`s got more brains than most of u guys that can`t debate or make a point without abuse. China kills 4 drug trafficking, regardless of where u from. Y do we act like morons. Big blind country.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by jovlar1979(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
@okunoba.

Thank you my brother for that post.

I pitied the families of those Nigerians but the truth must be spoken.They know for sure the penalty for their offense if caught.

Also,i learnt that this guys have been on death roll for a while and not just now.Infact i also learnt that they are more than 30.The Nigerian government knows about it and it can't be denied!

The way some fellow Nigerians are reacting to this issue is totally uncalled for.We should all learn to be law abiding citizens of this country and represent well anywhere we find ourselves.If the law of a country says the penalty for drug trafficking is death,then i don't think it is our right as Nigerians to fault that law.

If you can't stay away from drug,then watch out!You might be the next!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by theviper1: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
i hate to do this,bt pls @seanT,dont u think that u are better off not posting here as ur posts and opinions sugeests post-traumatic stress as a result of the war in liberia. when u dont know even the most basic laws of immigration,why post here? to suggest that pple deserves to be killed just because they overstayed or illegal is the height of miseducation and illitracy. and then u jump from immigration to drugs just cos u heard @Nuzo say so. you are welcomed to post on NL as long as u stop doing so when u are high on canabis (which is a staple dish in liberia). now isnt that a case of the kettle calling the pot black, how can a liberian accuse a nigerian of being a fraudster? it is an accepted way of life in liberia just as the whole family sitting down and smoking drugs. i think that pple are making alot of mistakes calling u inhuman and heartless,the only thing tha u are is uninformed and uneducated.and btw,u can stick ur pity and compassion up where the sun doesnt shine as it is neither wanted nor needed.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by skfa1: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
Killing Killing killing in any form, i just dont support it.
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by udezue(m): 4:46am On Oct 26, 2009
Nigeria must really be hell on earth for many to risk going to freaking China. Who da hell goes to China?
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by adconline(m): 5:18am On Oct 26, 2009
Heartless?? Whatever!!

If U break the law that U have been warned several times about then U deserve any punishment that comes your way.Stop screaming because they are your people. Get real!!

ohh, they were smuggling drugs. How many times do they need to be warned??

Stop wallowing in ignorance and foolishness. It makes me wonder if there is a difference between you and Naija govt. Are u a govt mouthpiece?
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by eaz(f): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

Top of the day to you.

Ordinarily I would not commented on such a controversial topic where some people choose to insult other peoples opinions. It is becoming a nairaland habit and it is bad.

I just returned from Guangzhou yesterday. I will like to state from my observations that China is a decent society. I moved arround by myself through out my stay, was never in harmsway or stopped by any law enforcement personel. Their people are friendly just like Nigerians and would always want to test their ability to speak english.

I spoke with some Nigerians I met there and they do not know anything about the reported killing of Nigerians in China. One of them said the Nigerian union just had a meeting last week and none of them is missing or have been declared missing talkless of dead. He wanted to know if the news said that 30 Nigerians have died since 1999 or that 30 were killed this year or killed in one day. He said to the best of his knowledge that there was no iota of truth in that report and that Hon. Abike Dabiri should quote her source.

Another thing I would like to point out is that through out my stay there, I observed Nigerians to be the most garrurosly behaved. I was told that some boys that reccently arrived have formed secret cults and are dealing in hard drugs.

For those calling for Nigeria to stop trading with China, they should go and do their research. China has kept aside 3Billion Dollars for trade with Africa. Other African nations citizens are accessing it to make a difference in their country. What have you done?
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by rudegirl: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2009
Bible say the reward of sin is DEATH ! cry  its a pity no one can turn back the hands of time. other syndicates be warned don't do drugs ,burglars, stop kidnapping,  stop yahoo yahoos and stop looting public  fund learn from the end of the 30 9ja in china. all land cant be Nigeria,  wink
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by vislabraye(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
okunoba:

Nigerians just can`t read, the article never mentioned anything about the 30 plp being killed 4 not having any papers, the world knows death is the penalty 4 drug dealing in china, knowing our people they were must likely killed 4 drug dealing. Guys learn to read. U guys should show some class and learn to make a point without insulting, lady @sean as shown her maturity by not insulting any of u guys that have been rude to her, she`s got more brains than most of u guys that can`t debate or make a point without abuse. China kills 4 drug trafficking, regardless of where u from. Y do we act like morons. Big blind country.

So i believe you can read very well. Neither did the article mention anything about the executed Nigerians as drug dealers. They were executed for "reasons yet to be ascertained". Why don't you give the Nigerians the benefit of the doubt, you have already concluded that they were guilty of dealing with drugs. If you were a member of rep, and you hear that some Nigerians were executed for reasons that were unclear, would you keep quiet about it? Some months ago, there was news that a Nigerian lady was caught in Bangkok with drugs and was to be executed, did the reps complain? No. Because she was already found guilty of drug smuggling. In this case, we donnot know the the offense of the 30 executed Nigerians.

Y do we act like morons at least you can identify with Nigerians smiley
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by cooldoss: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2009
I got 3month multiple chinese Visa , I was in GuangZhou for 2months , I just got back few days ago, People die because they chose to , They either a drug dealer or Illegal immigrant , Immagine Nigerians cheating another nigeria in China , snaching bags , peoples passport , Money etc , its not nice , Penalty for Drug in China is Death!, People are not killed because they are illegal immigrant , They are Killed because they are either caught with Drugs or something else , normal penalty for illegal immigrant , you would pay a fine and they would put you underground , they would issue you 10 days visa after you have paid the fine , I saw many Nigerians living in China without having a Nigerian passport or China Visa , I personally know a guy that has China Visa . Our people are looking to get RICH in a dau , China is not the place! lol
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by shotuns: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2009
Well,  as we all know, every country has his or her own laws and regulation guiding their country just as we do in Nigeria,  China is a peaceful country if you have no immigration problem, and you didnt go against their law and you didnt challenge the authority.I remember 7 /10 years ago, that was about ( 2000 ) Nigerians in China were like kings , they go about their businesses with no disturbance, then Nigerians economy wasn't as bad as it is today.  But today things have changed totally . The main problem comes from our leaders , no safety, corruption is at the highest level, an average man can't even feed 3 times a day , if our economy is better, no one will think of travelling  out for greener pastures , though I never supported drug tracfficking and i will never , whoever is caught in the act should be dealt with according to the law. Many Nigerians are good guys , some got frustrated into acting otherwise by 1. inability to extend their visas, that is a big problem in China today for Nigerian and if you could get a way to extend you have to pay 10 times what others pay as the normal visa fee,  2.Some Nigerians act on greed inherited from home and that caused a lot of trouble here in China 3.hatred towards Africans  in general , every chinese regards a black man as African man( feiguo ren) feiguo  means land of nothing,so to kill a mn from the land of nothing will attract no attention even before asking you they already concluded, that is the teaching given to every chinese kids by their chinese teachers. 4. No human right in China. once you challenge their authority , you are in for it,  though some respect are given to some countries who can stand up to fight for his citizens.  Many killings here were done in secret , no one will even hear about it. it will never be in  the news, so if you hear anything like that, there is an aorta of truth in the message.  it happens everyday, body parts could be used for medicinal researches. Don't doubt it. if you are not in china you wont know better, if you stay there just 1 day, you can write a page,  Above all lets keep our fingers cross and continue praying for our mother land .May God help us and save us from our greedy leaders
Re: Reps Tackle China Over Killing Of 30 Nigerians by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2009
[size=18pt]Update of this news, plz?

Has china succumbed to Nigeria's charm?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyaoku Advocates Return To Regionalism / N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment / Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.