Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (28765 Views)

Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by olowobaba10: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
DID SHE TELL US THE ONES SHE ACCEPTED , MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL , WHY IS SHE ON FIRST BOOK IF I MAY ASK ?
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by ayamAgenius: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
By all means if as a married woman she felt insulted, she should tell him off (if that's her preferred method) in private. Afterall, he tried to woo her in private too. Same applies if she even knows the guy personally and he is aware she is married. Coming to a public forum to disgrace him this way is unjustified. Its the form of behaviour akin to a 15yr old and not a woman in her 30s or 40s.
Halle berry and Kim Kardarshian must receive such unsolicited sort of emails, messages and chats on a daily. Do we hear them make such noise?
This is woefully unnecessary undecided

To other matters,

grin grin grin

Patronizing the guy publicly was what ticked me off.... There are loading of woman that gets tonnes of such unsolicited DMs... She sld be grateful that she is tickling the fancy of some men with her Chinese doll look...

To other matters,
Baby Girl, you look equally look like a doll too... shocked shocked Though It'll take a hard time objectifying you in Aba... wink
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by izic911: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
we shouldn't worry ourselves over not offending anybody that we loose d difference between respect and paranoia. d guy only wanted to chat
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by THEcolorGREEN: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Here's what I don't get and dislike about women.

A guy is toasting u...u didn't warn him and leave it there.. no ooo u told the whole world.

When a guy na yansh u... record d vid and show the whole world u will be complaining. Why??

Many people have a faulty moral compass.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by InMyOpinion(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
nubian999:
That was a lil uncalled for. Why embarrass someone that only speaks fondly of you. A simple no thank you im happily married would've done and then if he doesn't get it by all means put him in his place. She went guns blazing for the word go. Not lady like imo.

[size=14pt]Thanks Jare[/size]

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Greenbullet(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..greetings bro
daddy ti de.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Pylony(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na waaa oo, all those self-made celebrities sef, una no go kill man pikin, always making stories over personal issues that on a good day no body wants to hear about. If she felt so embarrassed, over a Facebook Toaster, i wonder how a Twitter Fryer will be treated, that means she should have hand over the issue to the Police and stop making it look like a big deal in the era of Recession.

2 Likes

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by ssonn: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
This woman is not educated education is not when you go to school oo
The worse illiterates are those who go to school but succeeded in graduating as an educated illiterate dis own worse this kind people belong to the other room.
This man is coded he chat maturedly see as she come mumu her self for this resection.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by obie206(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
This fake painted thing needs to get her head out her a.ss, and haul her a.ss to the gym, before she starts feeling funky! SMH !!!
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
BUSTED!!!!

She said very few people call her baby,who are this "few" people? Assuming that guy is loaded now we won't smell this gist...smh

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Smellymouth: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

Baba how far na

I gallant boss..How ur end?
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Smellymouth: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Greenbullet:
daddy ti de.

Alaye..i hail you boss. cheesy

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

I gallant boss..How ur end?

I dey well Baba. Na viz dey talk. Them don lock my main up grin
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Smellymouth: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

I dey well Baba. Na viz dey talk. Them don lock my main up grin

Lmao.. E don tey o..

Wetin u do?
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lmao.. E don tey o..

Wetin u do?

I was robbed about a month ago, lost my phone and some other valuables...just got back last week (also from my one month ban) then someone else asked where I was all this while and I answered "One bastard banned his papa" then I got banned again grin
Did I do anything wrong? grin
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Oahray: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol. See drama.

If a lady doesn't like you, she go use you to act drama to boost her fake image. That's their way. They never talk about the ones they like that are hitting on them. If ever they have to, na sketchy info.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pylony:
Na waaa oo, all those self-made celebrities sef, una no go kill man pikin, always making stories over personal issues that on a good day no body wants to hear about. If she felt so embarrassed, over a Facebook Toaster, i wonder how a Twitter Fryer will be treated, that means she should have hand over the issue to the Police and stop making it look like a big deal in the era of Recession.

I have an Instagram fridge and I need a Facebook toaster and a twitter fryer to go with it grin grin grin

#UNoKiiiMe
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
ayamAgenius:

Patronizing the guy publicly was what ticked me off.... There are loading of woman that gets tonnes of such unsolicited DMs... She sld be grateful that she is tickling the fancy of some men with her Chinese doll look...

To other matters,
Baby Girl, you look equally look like a doll too... shocked shocked Though It'll take a hard time objectifying you in Aba... wink
Hey! I am finished! grin
You no serious o.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
deb303:
some men are just irresponsible and jobless

how?

is it now a crime to pick interest and try to woo somebody? Did he say anything wrong or out of place?

or do we men need a masters degree in woology and toastoly to woo girls? he is only trying to woo her in the way he knows how and u are here ranting shit.

after now una go fey find chikers.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Danfuster(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
ephi123:
When she asked "Are u ok?", he still didn't get the gist. hahaha cheesy

That part got me too, but really... It's only in Nigeria that statement is considered an insult. My cousins resident in states once came back for Christmas and I happen to spend some time with them, most times they wanna know if I need anything they be like "are you OK?" and I just answer "yes" reluctantly cos I thought it was some kinda demeaning statement but I liten up and figured that's how they roll in the States, you hear things like "you ok?" "you good? "y'all straight... Y'all need anything tho?"... The man in this context is just being gentlemanly and civil.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Danfuster(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

I was robbed about a month ago, lost my phone and some other valuables...just got back last week (also from my one month ban) then someone else asked where I was all this while and I answered "One bastard banned his papa" then I got banned again grin
Did I do anything wrong? grin

So na you post that statement that made me look stupid in a quiet office grin grin I almost got a query you know cos I busted out so loud. Well...you didn't do any wrong but you know how the mods are, I just got back from a ban for posting ordinary rare cassava pic oo, so I had to open a new one to stay with the tide and I was banned again for using a unique moniker. I just tire for this NL mods and their misplaced priorities
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by ephi123(f): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Danfuster:

That part got me too, but really... It's only in Nigeria that statement is considered an insult. My cousins resident in states once came back for Christmas and I happen to spend some time with them, most times they wanna know if I need anything they be like "are you OK?" and I just answer "yes" reluctantly cos I thought it was some kinda demeaning statement but I liten up and figured that's how they roll in the States, you hear things like "you ok?" "you good? "y'all straight... Y'all need anything tho?"... The man in this context is just being gentlemanly and civil.

You are right, it is certainly only in Nigeria that it is actually another way of saying "is your head alright"? Lol!
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Dvibs: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
THIS ENI BALOGUN IS BEAUTY WITHOUT CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Hormoniyi25(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
pretydiva:
Some men nor get shame

I see nothing bad in what the guy did, she should have jst politely tel him NO

If them toast una na go fight, if them no toast, prayer and fasting go start

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by nyabinghi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
The guy deserved it, mother of 3 wey her canal wide pass suez canal. Some men though. Na so one mumu babe jump enter my mention her forehead flat pass ojukwu own, konji no dey make our guys reason well.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Doctorfitz: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=50264799][/quote]

Hey me brodo where av u been,bros I need dat stout badly.

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Doctorfitz: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
400billionman:

My dear. The hypocrisy too much.

She even called the guy jobless. What happened to ignoring him rather than exposing him ? If he sends her N50k now, he wont be jobless again..

Some people just take pride in running others down..

No mind these girls/women jor...na jjc dey fall 4 their gimmicks.if he sure her make we see her deleted nd undeleted messagesfor all her social media handles whether her husband no go divorce her.
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by ayamAgenius: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Hey! I am finished! grin
You no serious o.

But jokes apart, you seem like a real looker... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by achieverme(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
deb303:
some men are just irresponsible and jobless

Eh girl, not so fast. It is normal for a man to woo a lady. If men are not wooing you as a lady, then you need to ask your mum if something went wrong with you while you were a child. Stop acting as if the world has come to an end because men try to woo you. Only immature girls behave like that. If you are not interested in his approach, tell him and both of you will go your different ways. Which one is "some men are jobless"?
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by enomakos(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
If na dangote or adenuga toast am we no go hear am here
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by Kyllahmc(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
So flirting with a lady you desire is now illegal?
Re: Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook by kenzysmith: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
teepsee:
mtchweee

All this olosho of higher class. How about the once that was done calmly or even the once you approached?

It's high time guys also start exposing ladies that woo them. Lubish angry

Olosho classified
don't call her olosho mind ur language sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.