Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,222 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Video: Man Praying And Speaking In Tongues On ATM Machine To Release His Money - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Video: Man Praying And Speaking In Tongues On ATM Machine To Release His Money (807 Views)

Please What Is Wrong About This Photo Of A Man Praying / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / Since I Voted Buhari For 2nd Tenure In My Dream, I Have Been Praying And Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Praying And Speaking In Tongues On ATM Machine To Release His Money by Vee1Vee1: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Praying And Speaking In Tongues On ATM Machine To Release His Money by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2016
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Praying And Speaking In Tongues On ATM Machine To Release His Money by Oblitz(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Praying And Speaking In Tongues On ATM Machine To Release His Money by rawpadgin(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2016
seriously
Re: Video: Man Praying And Speaking In Tongues On ATM Machine To Release His Money by xendra: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2016
that's how one was speaking in tongues just so the p.o.s Will accept his card

(1) (Reply)

Watching Nite To MMM Pls Kip All Ropes Far / Nothing Surprises Me Anymore (See Reason) / 'jesus Christ' Allegedly Disappears While Walking On The Streets Of Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.