Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda (668 Views)

Killing Of Black People In America, The Hidden Agenda / INCREDIBLE: Meet The Woman Who Is Half-human, Half-fox Creature At Karachi Zoo / Fox News And The Chicken Democrats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by SeanT21(f): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2009
We all know Fox is hard on the democrats but how can we forget Olberman and Maddow. These people diss the republicans like its new in style. Why do Fox get all the blame for being unfair and hateful when MSNBC is exactly the same? is it because Dems are sissies and like to complain or what?
Re: MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by RichyBlacK(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
Nope, it's because MSNB disses Republicans with facts and reason, whereas Fox disses Democrats with spins, exaggerations and outright lies.

As far as I'm concerned, though I'm an unrepentant liberal grin, MSNBC is ALWAYS accurate, on-point, never wrong, always right and always truthful. The only thing they do wrong is not dissing Republicans hard enough! angry

Fox is totally useless, always wrong, never right, racist, evil and dangerous!

In RichyBlack's world grin, Fox News will be shut down and all the key figures sent to labor camps where they'll be tortured, beaten and made to listen to MSNBC every day. What I'll do to Republicans? Don't know if God will forgive me. grin
Re: MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by preselect(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
@richy
in addition i'll ask them to recite . . . .''being a liberal is the best for america. conservatives are the scum of the world and the shame of america. i regret all the yrs i wasted being conservative. i denounce conservatism. chenney is the devil and liberals are great''

they'll recite this b4 and after watching msnbc's countdown and rachel maddow show grin
Re: MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by SeanT21(f): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2009
Haha~~Interesting.
Re: MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by RichyBlacK(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
pres-elect:

@richy
in addition i'll ask them to recite . . . .''being a liberal is the best for america. conservatives are the scum of the world and the shame of america. i regret all the yrs i wasted being conservative. i denounce conservatism. chenney is the devil and liberals are great''

they'll recite this b4 and after watching msnbc's countdown and rachel maddow show grin

pres-elect,

Chei! You wicked o! But nothing spoil, those Fox News people need to hear am.
Re: MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by bawomolo(m): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2009
pres-elect:

@richy

lol
Re: MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by Billygoat(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
In RichyBlack's world , Fox News will be shut down and all the key figures sent to labor camps where they'll be tortured, beaten and made to listen to MSNBC every day. What I'll do to Republicans? Don't know if God will forgive me.

What a great idea.  If people do not agree with you, you must put them in labor camp.  We sure can't have people thinking on their own.  I know the Dem's agree with you and that is why they want to pass the fairness doctern. 

Re: MSNBC And Fox= Same Agenda by NegroNtns(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
Nope, it's because MSNB disses Republicans with facts and reason, whereas Fox disses Democrats with spins, exaggerations and outright lies.

SPINS, EXAGERRATIONS and OUTRIGHT LIES. . .isn't that what American Politics is? You want a take on true American politics, watch FOX grin tHEY REPRESENT!!

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Woods Finally Speaks: 'i Am Deeply Sorry' / Nigeria Not In Top 10 Most Corrutp Country In 2010 - Good News Or Bad News? / Sudan Wants To Charge South Sudan $32/barrel To Export Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.