Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa (31150 Views)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Acting Mad Lady Takes Away Over 60 joysticks In Ilesa, See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by KardinalZik(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Adesiji77:
shocked

The guy wicked sha.
36pricks=1prick for each state
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by general111(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Otubio:

How come there isn't a single picture/video. We have heard of 1 million cases, yet no video. Did you friend send you picture proof? I maintain they are all lies.
no need for pix man.his kokoro became like groundnut. Lol grin grin
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by general111(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Otubio:

How come there isn't a single picture/video. We have heard of 1 million cases, yet no video. Did you friend send you picture proof? I maintain they are all lies.
i was a living witness sir.
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
general111:
i was a living witness sir.

A lot of people say this exact thing "I was there" "I was a living witness"
Why is it so hard to get a picture or video? Maybe because it never happened?

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Amberon11:
What makes you think its a lie? Its all fun and games until it happens to you. A similar incident happened very close to my house about 8yrs ago. It was a sales boy at a supermarket I regularly patronized. The guy's dick was gone...gone! He removed his boxers for all to see and it was gone.

It won't happen because it is not true. Don't you find it worrying that no one seems to take a picture. If it is a snake, we get pictures, if it is an accident scene, we get videos, but this one not a single pic or video? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by runs360: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
I strongly advice that man to go and test his manhood in the other room.

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by redsun(m): 1:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Mad people. Their everyday realities are horrific fantasies to rational minds.

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Pylony(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Chaii make i go look for my IRON PANT and wear to protect my big precious Joystick. Una know say no spare part sold in the market. Before i end up in the OTHER ROOM WITH THEM UNCLE BUHARI AND CO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beheads Mother In Abia, Flees With Her Blood - Vanguard / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.