Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Who Would You Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Tell? (696 Views)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Tell? by amebo22: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2009
if by some unforeseen circumstance you had a short fling outside your relationship. Who would you tell??

I would tell my mom, yeah that's right and this is because she would stand by me, let me know what I did was wrong and I probably would not hear it mentioned again ever except when the coast is clear, Share with me please.
Re: Who Would You Tell? by Shola2009(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2009
like they say"what you don't know,won't hurt you", dnt tell anyone and noone gets hurt.
Re: Who Would You Tell? by whiteroses(f): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2009
amebo22:

if by some unforeseen circumstance you had a short fling outside your relationship. Who would you tell??

I would tell my mom, yeah that's right and this is because she would stand by me, let me know what I did was wrong and I probably would not hear it mentioned again ever except when the coast is clear, Share with me please.
ffucking grow up! thats what my mum would say lol she'd think so? why are you telling me its your life you are independent enough to start having sex then deal with it yourself

(1) (Reply)

When Can We Say We Are There? / Is It Good To Date A Girl Of 14 When U Are 27? / How Can I Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.