Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,041 members, 7,919,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Games Collection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Games Collection (795 Views)

Gameloft Hd Android Games Collection (12-05-2011) / 5800 Games Collection / S60v3 Games Collection Daily Updating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Games Collection by gamersworl: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2009

“Hi, I’ve got a job for you. It will be an easy task — a little jeweller’s burglary. Also one antiquarian will need to be looked in on. We’ll make “an inspection of his collection”… Well, what do you say?”
We don’t call anyone to break the law, we don’t teach you how to take away money and we don’t give advice on how to grow rich fast… but we present $tolen In $ixty $econds — you’ve never played a game like it!
The variation of tasks, ease of gameplay and the stunning brain twisting quests are the components of a cocktail which will suit even the most carping gamer’s tastes. This unique project, with combined genres of strategy and puzzle, reveals all of thevdark corners of the criminal world. Just taste the illegal freedom and take a walk in the reality without any bans. Feel yourself in shoes of criminal boss!
You will seek out executors for the intended robbery, supply them with the appropriate equipment, plan their activities, pay intelligencers and take care of many aspects of your quest.
Genre:
* Strategy
* Puzzle
Game features:
* A combination of stepwise planning of a burglary and the action itself in real-time mode
* 12 thieves tools
* Increasingly complex quests
* About two dozen original operations
* Smart sound and vivid graphics
* Realistic atmosphere from a real gangster’s den

[B]Download here for your Mobiles[/B]
Re: My Games Collection by gamersworl: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2009

MasterMind (S60 5th Edition) description
MasterMind is a game in which the aim is to guess the secret code in a finite number of attempts.
The game is easy: when you start a new game is generated a new code. The aim is to guess the code in a finite number of attempts (9 in the standard mode) through the aid given to each new attempt.
For each attempt is given by the game a response like XXO: each X in the solution indicates that there's, in the combination tried, a right number in the right position; each O indicates that there's, in the combination, a right number but not in the correct position. Through these guidelines, you can find the correct combination!
You can play in standard mode, where you have 9 attempts and a combination of 4 numbers (which can be repeated in the same combination), or custom mode where you can choose to have duplicates in the combination and a number of attempts variable in the range 1-16 and a number of digits of the combination in the range 1-7.
In the Statistics page you can also see the number of games played, won or lost.
The game is in multiple languages: English, Italian and Spanish.
Requirements:
· Symbian S60 5th Edition

[B]MasterMind v1.00 ENG ITA ESP[/B]
Re: My Games Collection by gamersworl: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2009

The experience of the board game on your mobile.

[B]War_N97[/B]
Re: My Games Collection by gamersworl: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2009
[img]http://image.projectnext.eu/Animazione1.gif[/img]
Seek and destroy your enemies or crush them with the new Metal Slug armored tank! No mercy
i8910 N97 N5530

[B]MetalSlugMobil_n5800[/B]
Re: My Games Collection by agoro2u: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2009
Weldone bros,keep it coming, jisike
Re: My Games Collection by gamersworl: 5:20am On Oct 23, 2009

Master powerful magic and defeat fierce monsters in the most magical platform game on mobile!
Features (may vary by handset):
* A platform game that's accessible for beginners and full of magical surprises for fans of the genre. An unrivaled game life for a mobile game: over 3 hours of play! Tons of magic powers to master: transform into different animals to complete your missions. Environments with interactive surfaces will make you skid, levitate, stick to the ceiling, and more! 5 fantastic magical lands to discover and lots of bonuses to collect. Battle a host of magical monsters (giant octopus, snowman launching snowballs, and more)

[B]Download here for your Mobiles[/B]
Re: My Games Collection by tobidaflava(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2009
But its quite unfurtunate that all these applications are for selected phones only.

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mobile 10beta2 / Free Calls Via Local Sim / Balckberry Slider 9800 To Hit The Stores Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.