Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,217 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (671 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by dogzymallo: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2009
i have a girl of 22 that i am in love with the family loves me but the problem is that my mother doesn't want to hear of her we are from the same state but not from the same side .my mum wants all her children to marry from our side but i have sworn not to. my elder sis is marrying somebody she is older than with 12 yrs and my mum is hiding it but she is against me and my feelings and she is not the type that u can talk to. what should i do pls help
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2009
Some mothers are difficult so is mine too.Yet u must not disobey her so as not to sin.But if u trully love this lady& SHE IS THE WILL OF GOD FOR U, then work hard to be successful in life,then u can marry her.Get a job that is ok& can feed d 2 of u.I've similar case,im working hard not to depend on any1.With that u can take a unilateral decision.
Re: Pls Help by galatico(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2009
I won't let my parents make me unhappy for the rest of my life, if am happy with the girl and love her, I'll go on and marry her .
Re: Pls Help by Ben13: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2009
When such marriages works out after the storm, most happen to work out best and make good families. So poster don't go by your mom if you really love the girl.
Re: Pls Help by girllygal(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2009
@poster: try talking to ur mum and let her see reasons with u if not, just follow ur heart.
Re: Pls Help by erady(f): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2009
Ve been in such situation before,, Even when my parents took him as their own son,,, his own mother doesnt want to see me, nd i was pretending to my family that everything was fine, though it got to a point whereby i had to tell my mum about his mum's behaviour, nd dat was wat leads to our breakup,, cos my own mum too started misbehaving towards him, so plz talk to ur mum b/4 ur girl changes her mind,
Re: Pls Help by goodness85: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
just devise a way of talking to your mum. That is the only solution becase she cant dictate for you. She cant force you to marry the person you would not be happy with.

Marriage is a long time deal and she is going to die and live you in the world

Visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: Pls Help by dogzymallo: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
talking to her? she is difficult. now am really looking for a job so that i can move on with life. my girl is still young and she is a good girl that so many guys are after her but i wont give up. thanks for ure advice i appreciate
Re: Pls Help by omega25red(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
i understand the whole tradition of trying to honor our parents but remeber that you are not marrying your mother and you will be forming your own household so do what you think is right for you. (easier said than done)

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? / Can U Father A Child For An Ex-girlfriend / Big Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.