Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,103 members, 7,899,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls (39075 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by nwakibie3(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2016
b
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by SaintzPeter(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2016
ok
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by ephemm(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2016
OBJ said it, not all the girls will return!

The idiot Falana will just open his mouth anyhow
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Bimpe29: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2016
So unfortunate and undesirous. God help them and don't be angry with us too. Pour your wrath upon anything that has to do with Book Harram
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by francotorti(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2016
How does this fake Article epp our nation economy......Next!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by arelano(f): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2016
this news is good for Buharists
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by VellyG(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2016
But when gej tried to negotiate with Bokoharam to get these girls out the same APC criticized his move. But now they are celebrating this move. GEJ was clearly far ahead of this useless govt. I miss my hero

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by freya8(f): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2016
someone just called it a fake article
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Kaybaba5(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2016
God will save us.................................
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Thief Obasanjo helped create and nuture Boko haram during his tenure between 1999 - 2008.

Until this criminal is arrested and made to talk, this government can not fully eradicate this menace or corruption.
ephemm:
OBJ said it, not all the girls will return!

The idiot Falana will just open his mouth anyhow
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by BomboyOnline: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
jakiedudu:
I though 219 chibok girls were kidnaped by boko haram What happened to the remainning 115 girls

You didn't read your own article?
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Qmerit(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2016
jakiedudu:
I though 219 chibok girls were kidnaped by boko haram What happened to the remainning 115 girls

In my opinion some must have died, some have been married off, some have been used as suicide bombers, etc. Do you still expect to get them
all back after 2yrs plus, i 100% don't think that would be possible. Even USA, GERMANY,UK,CANADA GOVT can't get them back completely.
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by nrexzy: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Femiwilli:

Dullard1no is a Boko Haram mediator,
He is just looking for cheap points, he could have done this ages ago.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/

[size=14pt]The painful thing is that you want to take money from my fathers land,
and give it to the Boko Haram guys.
While hunting my NDA brothers and killing my IPOB Brothers.

Dullard it will never be well with you and Osinbanjo with his naira-eye Adeboye![/size]
I pray chukwu okike obiama gives you sense...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2016
After all d mouth that We don't negotiate with terrorists. So whats all these happening called?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by calyto: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Ephesians 4:29 says-Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
You have read and instead of ignoring, you have decided to mock the poor and the helpless.

So i say unto you today,Because you are mocking people in pains, May it happen to your people in Jesus name.
You will have no hiding place from the wrath of God.
May everything and every favour that you want from people that are not related to you be turned down in an embarrassing way.
Because you have mocked innocent children, created by God, you will cry for help and no one will hear you.

Oyiboman69:
wetin concern me with chibok nonsense mtcheew.
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by shegerun: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
jakiedudu:
Did you read the article before rushing to comment? Check this out:"Of the 219 girls still missing,a source said that only 104 were left in the captivity of the sect while the rest had long been married off by top commanders and converted to Islam"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Lilimax(f): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
calyto:

Ephesians 4:29 says-Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
You have read and instead of ignoring, you have decided to mock the poor and the helpless.

So i say unto you today,Because you are mocking people in pains, May it happen to your people in Jesus name.
You will have no hiding place from the wrath of God.
May everything and every favour that you want from people that are not related to you be turned down in an embarrassing way.
Because you have mocked innocent children, created by God, you will cry for help and no one will hear you.

Abeg, keep quiet!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
jakiedudu:
You have very serious comprehension issues
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by ginggerxy: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
jakiedudu:
some escaped some died
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
With this we can safely conclude that BH is still a force to be reckoned with so all that story of tyem being defeated is just fool's talk
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
jakiedudu:
They are in the other room
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Okeikpu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
APC diverting pples attention from the devastated zoo economy they messed up
Hopeless entity with no brain sad
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by EmmGee: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is exactly what lai muhammad was talking about when he said we should be wary of what we see on social media regarding negotiations
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by persius555(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
FG should pay them in cowries and yam tuber. Their philosophy rejects education so they don't deserve whatever education has invented.
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by bayelsaowei(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
dunkem21:
Why are people bringing up this news again? ..Lai Mohammed said the media should not comment so as not to jeopardize their efforts.

grin grin

You ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by bayelsaowei(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
After all d mouth that We don't negotiate with terrorists. So whats all these happening called?! undecided
I dey wait for the fools to come talk that thing when e reach Niger delta agitation...

Idiotic hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by bayelsaowei(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
With this we can safely conclude that BH is still a force to be reckoned with so all that story of tyem being defeated is just fool's talk
it's all a northern grand plan to take Nigeria back...its all a plan...
Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by Okaka27(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Femiwilli:

Dullard1no is a Boko Haram mediator,
He is just looking for cheap points, he could have done this ages ago.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/

[size=14pt]The painful thing is that you want to take money from my fathers land,
and give it to the Boko Haram guys.
While hunting my NDA brothers and killing my IPOB Brothers.

Dullard it will never be well with you and Osinbanjo with his naira-eye Adeboye![/size]
wen you get to the lagoon,
You knw what to do grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls by greggng: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
jakiedudu:

Yes u re correct abt the figure but many have died through millitary attacks. Some ve been sold or married to other boko haram members. Whatever that remains, let us recover them in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.