Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,852 members, 7,889,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

What You Want From Your Bank? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Want From Your Bank? (2440 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Want From Your Bank? by lahips: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: What You Want From Your Bank? by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 24, 2009
increased interest and loans
Re: What You Want From Your Bank? by chosen04(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2009
WHY CANT I MAKE/RECIEVE CALLS IN MY BANK? MUST ALL MY OTHER BUSINESSES DIE COS AM IN A BANK?. AT LEAST LET THEM PROVIDE A "CALL ROOM".
Re: What You Want From Your Bank? by azeezbaba(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
i want the banks to increase their closing times to 6pm.
Re: What You Want From Your Bank? by Vavavoom(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2009
@ Poster,

not just my bank but banks in Nigeria should have the capacity to help develope small businesses that have replicative potential to stimulate employment growth. As a lending institution it must find a secure way to give loans and work with SMEs that have workable plans. A road-side fancy-blocker mason has an enormous potential to expand greatly if partnered and shown the way. Why can't our banks take to this role and pursue marginal profit while developing manpower? Assign their staffs to monitor projects at the beginning till the end when it comes to fruition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate? / Medical Equipment Importation / An Open Letter To Mtn On Sim Re-registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.