Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,955 members, 7,942,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. (700 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. / Single And Seriously Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by sexiemama(f): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2009
I think i ave dis problem wit men, i dnt seem to be able to hold onto a relationship 4 a long tyme ad dat is really gettin to me cos i feel i shld be settlin down soon, so watdo i do i need help, RIGHT
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by debest1(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2009
try Jazz/juju,
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by dominique(f): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2009
you dont have any problem, just commitment issues. i usd to be like that till i found the love o'ma lyf and i believe you will too wink
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by galatico(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2009
It could be your attitude, check out yourself and see where you're wrong or you could do this it sound so stupid ask one of those guys that left why they did so you could learn from that in your next relationship .
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by Macgreat(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2009
Attitude
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by goodness85: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2009
I dont see any problem in your story. You just need to search yourself to see what is wrong. Just be youself and search out that specific character in you. You use the help of a counselor.

Had it been we could see i would have helped you out but it seems impossible for us to meet. Just be focus and carefull so that you wont enter into the hands of the wrong man.

visit www.perfectsdate..com for real tips on dating
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
why are you guys blaming her attitude when we don't know if the guys dumped her or she left them. all she said is she cant hold on to a relationship. lets have proper understanding of the situation before passing judgment please.
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by debest1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
dominique:

why are you guys blaming her attitude when we don't know if she left them or they left her. lets have proper understanding of the situation before passing judgement please.
cos in this part of the world women always get the blame for any failed relationship,
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by dominique(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^^ wonder why. most times its both parties at fault IMO
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by freeview(f): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
Firstly, you have to stop dating bigger boys.I mean guys dat look better than yourself smiley
Re: Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help. by debest1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
freeview:

Firstly, you have to stop dating bigger boys,i mean guys dat look better off than yourself smiley
freeview dat ur pic na wah oooo, me likey dat bakasi rearview welly welly wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Politician Who Is Not A Graduate / Do You Like It When She Does Not Rock With You? / She Said She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.