Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (165628 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by skillachy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please I urgently need study pack and past question for intermediate 1, I will be glad if you can send it to my email ezelot200@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by skillachy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please I urgently need study pack and past question for intermediate 1, I will be glad if you can send it to my email ezelot200@gmail.com

Dglory:
Please be informed that exam registration for Aug. 2019 is ongoing now.
Kindly register now and print your exam card immediately.
The exam date remains 15th to 17th August 2019.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by prittypet(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
skillachy:

i would like to ask,when registering i clicked on corpers registration.. added my credentials like statement of result,nysc id card and my passport and then proceed to payment.. like to know if am good to go?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by prittypet(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
urgently need study pack plssss... lukeehigiator@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by prittypet(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
prittypet:
urgently need study pack plssss... lukeehigiator@yahoo.com
intermediate !!
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Dglory(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
eitsei:
is registration still on for someone that just wants to start CIPM? or the registration is the same as exam registration?

Yes the registration is still ongoing.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by eitsei(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dglory:

Yes the registration is still ongoing.
Pls, can you give me the details about the registration, the process and the cost?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by talktokayoo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Please I urgently need past question for intermediate 2, I will be glad if you can send it to my email : busykayode@gmail.com
Kindly regards.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by talktokayoo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pls anyone in the house I need past questions of intermediate 2. I will be be grateful if you can send it to me @ busykayode@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by bashlek(m): 12:49am On Jun 14, 2019
pls i nid study pack and Past questns & answers for INTERMEDIATE II........laykan76@gmail.com

thanks so much...God bless u as u do it
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Queenzy421(f): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Becklynn:
Am in Ondo State . pls do they have a centre in Akure.

I'm not sure there is any centre in Akure, but there is one in Owo.
Which of the levels will u be writing this August?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Champjar: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hi,Good afternoon..
I'm taking intermediate 2 exam
Please I'm begging if you know and can vouch for a very good study centre in Lagos or Abuja...please type the address or contact. Thanks so much
It's urgent!!
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tobesky1: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
you interested in becoming Chartered Accountant or Human resources manager within a short period of time.Statistics shows that Chartered Accountants and Human resources managers are one of the most sought after professionals in the business world.

Qualified tutors
Home tutoring
Conducive learning environment
Quality study materials
Free exam tips
Affordable tuition fee

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
@Odunharry how you doing bro? Please, do you mind sharing with us how the PEI Exam went. What do expect and the nature of the exam. Most importantly OR and how to tackle it.
Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by kolikay(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Pls house, Am a Bsc holder in Economic I want to know the cost of registration for CIPM intermediate II examination.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Awelsome(f): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please can some one assist me with the study park for intermediate 2, I want to start preparing for the August diet. My e-mail is flawlessawellez@gmail.com.

Thank u in advance
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Clairebeery: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hi guys, Please when does the result come out? I'm considering registering for the August or February 2020 diet but it all depends on this.
Please help.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Clairebeery:
Hi guys, Please when does the result come out? I'm considering registering for the August or February 2020 diet but it all depends on this.
Please help.
the result normally comes out six weeks after the examination
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Clairebeery: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Thank you.

Meetmeat:
the result normally comes out six weeks after the examination
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by petiteee(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone have an idea how CIPM chooses exam centre for candidates? Does it depend on your registered address or you could be given any location? Like Lagos has two centres
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
petiteee:
Does anyone has an idea how CIPM chooses exam centre for candidates? Does it depend on your registered address or you could be given any location? Like Lagos has two centres
you choose the state you wish to write,in this diet Lagos has one centre unlike the two centre in the previous diet
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by petiteee(f): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Meetmeat:
you choose the state you wish to write,in this diet Lagos has one centre unlike the two centre in the previous diet
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by mykh01(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Pls house I need help, am a philosophy graduate, have been studying for some weeks now. I want to write intermediate 2, I need advice from those who have written the exam. The materials are too bulky and am not familiar with most of the terms. I want to knowno if it's possible one can get a summarize version of the materials, I don't think I can cover up all the topics going by what the materials look like before August 15. I need someone who can help, am in Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Phoenixpolo: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Please am in need of past questions and study pack for IN ii,raphael2043@gmail.com.Thank you God bless you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by uwaire: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good day,

I want to be part of the CIPM August diet and is my first time.

Please do anyone have the past questions of the PE1&2 and the study park and past question
Even a wassApp group
marisamede@yahoo.co.uk

I would appreciate your response.
Thnks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ezehruth: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please i am really interested. I am a graduate of English and I have 2 to 3 years work experience. Please what are the cost implications and how do I go about the registration. hoping to hear from you soonest, many thanks.
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Gagacy12: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good evening Sir/Ma.

Please professionals with CIPM intermediate two (2) study materials and past questions should help a brother with it via osarumwense_john@yahoo.com

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Queenzy421(f): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2019
uwaire:
Good day,

I want to be part of the CIPM August diet and is my first time.

Please do anyone have the past questions of the PE1&2 and the study park and past question
Even a wassApp group
marisamede@yahoo.co.uk

I would appreciate your response.
Thnks

Both past questions and study packs are on CIPM website, check under operations
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Queenzy421(f): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Gagacy12:
Good evening Sir/Ma.

Please professionals with CIPM intermediate two (2) study materials and past questions should help a brother with it via osarumwense_john@yahoo.com

Thank you in anticipation.

Go to their website, check under operations.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ableabayomi: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
please this is an issue for me too. anyone that could help or advise please.
mykh01:
Pls house I need help, am a philosophy graduate, have been studying for some weeks now. I want to write intermediate 2, I need advice from those who have written the exam. The materials are too bulky and am not familiar with most of the terms. I want to knowno if it's possible one can get a summarize version of the materials, I don't think I can cover up all the topics going by what the materials look like before August 15. I need someone who can help, am in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Download CIPM Exam Past Questions and Answers (2014 - 2018) from the Professional Exam section of Q and A App. Get the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by uwaire: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pls can anyone recommend a good study center in Lagos for CIPM
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.