Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Know Where I Belong - Omoni Oboli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know Where I Belong - Omoni Oboli (526 Views)

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Where I Belong - Omoni Oboli by Kyliegame: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ever since reports of President Buhari's reaction to his wife Aisha Buhari's BBC interview wherein he was quoted as saying that he does not know which political party Aisha Buhari belongs to but that all he knows is that she belongs to his kitchen, living room and the other room, the Nigerian social media have been filled with wild mixed reaction to his response. Most people tend to see it as an insult to the female folks which has raised the much controversial question on gender equality.

Nollywood's actress/producer Omoni Oboli while reacting to the viral response today, shared a beautiful photo of herself and said that she knows where she belongs and does not see her gender as a weakness, rather a strength. Read what she shared on Instagram below

#TheFirstLady. I see my gender as a strength and definitely not a weakness. I am a nurturer, I am a contributor, I am on top of my game, I conquer territories, I am unstoppable!!! I am woman and I know where I belong! #WhereIBelong #WivesOnStrike #BossLady #NollywoodInvestor #ContributorToFamilyAndTheWorld #FemaleFilmmaker #OkaforsLaw #Anticipate

Re: I Know Where I Belong - Omoni Oboli by Kyliegame: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cute lady with a very sound and intelligent mindset.
Re: I Know Where I Belong - Omoni Oboli by emeraldknytt(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is about the same advice so called friends gave iya bose, she hearkened to it and guess what? Iya bose was suspended for 1 year by Baba bose and she is still being suspended.... How long will The First Family be in disarray?

You ntie, omoni, you Berra go and sit down in za oza room... shiiiooor angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Talks About Undergoing Female Genital Mutilation,her Sex Life / Beauty Queen, Chidinma Okeke Finally Speaks On Her Leaked Lesbian S*x Video / T-pain Danced To Mc Galaxy’s ‘sekem’ In The Most Entertaining Way (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.