Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Call (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Call by Egemeole: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
The Gospel bells are ringing, Over land, from sea to sea: Blessèd news of free salvation Do they offer you and me. “For God so loved the world That His only Son He gave; Whosoe’er believeth in Him Everlasting life shall have.” The Gospel bells invite us To a feast prepared for all; Do not slight the invitation, Nor reject the gracious call. “I am the Bread of life; Eat of Me, thou hungry soul; Tho’ your sins be red as crimson, They shall be as white as wool.” The Gospel bells give warning, As they sound from day to day, Of the fate which doth await them Who forever will delay. “Escape ye, for thy life; Tarry not in all the plain, Nor behind thee look, oh, never, Lest thou be consumed in pain.” The Gospel bells are joyful, As they echo far and wide, Bearing notes of perfect pardon, Thro’ a Savior crucified. “Good tidings of great joy To all people do I bring, Unto you is born a Savior, Which is Christ the Lord and King.” Gospel bells, how they ring; Over land from sea to sea; Gospel bells freely bring Blessèd news to you and me.
Re: The Call by Marioplus(m): 4:20am On Oct 18, 2016
HOLY SPIRIT BRING US BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call / Find A Date For Valentines- Www.25am.club Free Online Dating Wensites / Now Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.