Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank (1004 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Icecomrade: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2016
All along I've been mute in the face of tyranny and political madness dished out on my husband @realFFK and family from this government and @officialefcc becos it's not my fight to lead but this stops today as I am getting in the ring as well. Since 3/5/2016 I've been in ur custody and in all your stupid investigations I was not accused till today?

Haba mbok fear God! This account was opened in 2005 while I faces while u had my husband in ur custody and in all your stupid investigations I was not accused till today?

Haba mbok fear God! This account was opened in 2005 while I was in the university and has been dormant from 2013 till early last month when I had to activate it cos you froze my other accounts with no explanations or invitation, yet this account holds nothing but 200k. So because of 200k my son Aragon and I were subjected to detention in a bank with the police and efcc waiting like sharks.

Thank God for Gov. Fayose and the people of Editing becos if they had not been there they would have bundled me and my son like animals and subjected us to God knows what. Had it not been for them there would have been no word out on this matter.

What a shame!! This government and @officialefcc are shameless to bring in women and children to the ring of their vendettas and fights. I'm not a politician or a contractor. I'm the apple of God's eyes so underate me at your
peril. Meanwhile I'm here and as strong as titanium.

How do we justify the actions taken by ACESS Bank and EFCC.?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki firefire this is my grouse with efcc.... an account contains 200k only. Yet EFCC screams it contains 2million naira in the media just to boost their ego... and carry-on a senseless media trial as usual

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by maryjan8(f): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Useless woman married to a thief. The efcc should have jailed her

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by BALLOSKI: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Mtswwww
Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Well well well.....I have bn thinking of a way to defend EFCC and justify em action. ..but cant come up with one.....This is similar to police harassment we encounter day after day.

Meanwhile

How to make a girl run mad in two steps

Step1: buy her iphone 7

Step2: send armed robbers to steal de phone

Mission completed....

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by busterr(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2016
stupid and irresponsible government.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2016
petrov10:
boy you re a useless fool
now log off and go home
sometimes my dear you learn to ignore some people, they don't deserve your sweat.That 1 is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by busterr(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. The efcc should have beaten the hell out of her gold digging ass

useless boy hidin behind the cocoon of his phone in his nauseating gas chamber of a house to type gibberish

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by petrov10: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2016
sensible citizens should know what's happening here, femi is vocal against the impunity of this regime. hence buhari, maman daura and other never do well zombies has taken it upon themselves to harass his family. making up fictitious claims every now and then

una go tire

and all the useless zombies supporting this you will all end up in the belly of the beast
he swallowed that regional, frogeyed demigod of urs. he will swallow ya'll as well

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by AnodaIT(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2016
EFCC and figures eh.
Na so dem go Germany come back say Germany don promised $13bn, if not for the straight faced Germans who quickly issued a statement that it was $13m, Lai Mohammed and his gangs would have been signing how Buhari visit is working

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2016
petrov10:
did you not insult the lady ? yes or no?

Is the lady a nairalander or ur family member? Don't people insult buhari and GEJ on here?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Icecomrade: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. The efcc should have beaten the hell out of her gold digging ass

Are we really sane in this country?

If you are a youth making such unguarded comment, I weep for the future?

If you are an adult, u don't need to pollute this generation, I suggest you delete.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by petrov10: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Is the lady a nairalander or ur family member? Don't people insult buhari and GEJ on here?
shut your dirty mouth and let me be

I don tell you who you be
jump inside lagoon if you can't bear it

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Wife Of Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Harassment At Access Bank by Mynd44: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2016

(1)

[PHOTOS] Nairalander Creates Movie Poster Ft Hillary Clinton&donald Trump / Fayose Dares Buhari, Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / IPOB Celebrates Donald Trump's Inauguration In Portharcourt, Nigeria(watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.