Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,868 members, 7,980,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Find Out: Are You The Side-Guy Or The Main Bobo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Out: Are You The Side-Guy Or The Main Bobo (669 Views)

EVERY Girl Has A Side Guy. / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Out: Are You The Side-Guy Or The Main Bobo by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Does your 'girlfriend' ignore certain calls when you're together?

Do you buy her credit she doesn't use to call you?

Is she always with her friends but when you ask who, she says you don't know them?

We might just have the answers you're looking for...

BollyLomo went in search of the answer to the age-old question...How do you know if you're the side guy? or in simpler terms..."Are you jollof rice or perhaps you're small chops?"

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JCaDi91yFE
Re: How To Find Out: Are You The Side-Guy Or The Main Bobo by freezy9: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
funny tho
Hi im Levii WesT

my music is dropping soon expect it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Talk About Love - Checkout This Wedding Photo Of The Day / How Has Horoscope Affected Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.