Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? (2804 Views)

Any Good Place In Warsaw (poland) For Business Meeting. / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Any Nl Coming To Addis Abeba You Are Most Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
I need info about Universities in poland, my cousin is considering doing his masters there but he needs info to help him decide.
Anybody here studying Warsaw or other good cities in poland should share with me.

Thanks
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by bashydemy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
I friends there so what information do you need
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by mikkyangel(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
justwise,

pls explain exactly what type of information you need about warsaw, i live in warsaw,
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by justwise(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2009
mikkyangel:

justwise,

pls explain exactly what type of information you need about warsaw, i live in warsaw,

Thanks alot mikkyangel and bashy_demy He needs to know abt any good uni offering the following courses : Engineering and management, Chemical technology, chemical engineering, turbine/propulsion.
Any course around these disciplines.
Then then fees and accommodation (masters)
We are trying to gather as much info as posible as we do our own research.

Thanks
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by mikkyangel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
well i think university of warsaw is abt the best university here, we also have an American university called Clark University, for the courses and fees, you ll hv to google em urself,

If u ask me, i think he shd work more on clark university, if he is goig for masters,hell hv the Oportunity to finish in America after 1year in warsaw, Most of their master courses are 18months
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by justwise(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2009
mikkyangel:

well i think university of warsaw is abt the best university here, we also have an American university called Clark University, for the courses and fees, you ll hv to google em urself,

If u ask me, i think he shd work more on clark university, if he is goig for masters,hell hv the Oportunity to finish in America after 1year in warsaw, Most of their master courses are 18months

Thanks alot, i have to ring him to discuse this with him today
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by NOUBLE(m): 12:18am On Oct 29, 2009
@mikkyangel

I was thinking of moving to poland next year but have concerns on what city to live in. i had warsaw in expensive as well krakow but i need info on what are the prices of accomodation there and living expencies? could you please reply to my email famoussacred@yahoo.com as i need to realy talk to someone b4 i relocate.
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by ERCROSS(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
justwise:
I need info about Universities in poland, my cousin is considering doing his masters there but he needs info to help him decide.
Anybody here studying Warsaw or other good cities in poland should share with me.

Thanks

justwise, so u've once been a JJC too..
but it's embarrassing how u'v decided to ignore a question I asked u on another thread after I had quoted u...
E no good ooo
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by diamondsare4eva: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
@Justwise, why are you derailing this thread? Follow the link and read about Polish visa......Just kidding, though i know you are one of the moderators at this site and you are free to open as many sections as you want grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2272115/polish-student-visa

Their application process is straight forward but the embassy in abuja is just there to collect people's money without issuing visas

justwise:

Thanks
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
diamondsare4eva:
@Justwise, why are you derailing this thread? Follow the link and read about Polish visa......Just kidding, though i know you are one of the moderators at this site and you are free to open as many sections as you want grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2272115/polish-student-visa

Their application process is straight forward but the embassy in abuja is just there to collect people's money without issuing visas

You decided you quote a post i made since 2009?
Re: Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? by diamondsare4eva: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
My Bad. didn't even see the year. Thought it was a recent post grin grin grin

justwise:

You decided you quote a post i made since 2009?

(1) (Reply)

Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program / Son Of Billionaire Businessman, Anselm Tabansi, Jesse, Dies In Car Crash. Photos / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.