Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,098 members, 7,970,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:23 AM

Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) (4282 Views)

Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Speaks With Anger About Anambra Nov.18th Election / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / It's Correction2017-ngige Speaks About Anambra Gubernatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by PentiumProf: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
The op is deceiving himself
Today he claims he is from idemili south tomorrow idemili north
I have questions for you
1 tell us the name of your town
2 tell us the name of your traditional ruler
3 tell us the name of the president general of your town union
4 name all the villages in your town
I await your reply

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by achi4u(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Anambra state that I know is not coursed as you want us to believe. No any state in Nigeria that is not without bad roads and other vices.
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Call07034780891: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
achi4u:
Anambra state that I know is not coursed as you want us to believe.
No any state in Nigeria that is not without bad roads and other vices.

Ifeanyi rapu ndi ara. Let them continue posting pictures from their state and tagging them Anambra. No stopping a moving train. Na dem go tire.. cheesy
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Xway(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nairaland impostor's season 2 Chef2000,chiamaka21

Cc: agbaworo
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Kingsley10000: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
in as much as 'm not obiano fan,those pix don't seem to be from anambra

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by everozone: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
The guy who created this thread doesn't hail from Anambra and has not been to the State all his life.As far as am concerned Obiano is working and he is moving Anambra forward as Rome was not built in a day.Anambra is blessed and will remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS / ST Oredein, A Political Godfather Who Became Arm Robbery Kingpin In The 70s (pic / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced In His Home Town Yesterday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.