Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,702 members, 7,905,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) (1032 Views)

See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
cry
See what they wrote on their website.

"WARNING! THIS IS A COMMUNITY OF MUTUAL FINANCIAL HELP! Participate only with spare money. Don't contribute all the money you have."

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
I registered they matched I didn't know until they blocked me how do I resolve it??
will the $20 bonus be taken after opening the account??
Re: See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by tritt(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
No vex anybody force you to put your money??
Re: See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by donkossy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
you Mumu eh..... so if u wan do business na ur whole money u De use do m ni... hey sense jooo.... long live mmm
Re: See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
this op is funny even with you miserly sum you come get voice
Re: See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by tbliss22(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op but you done provide help already na, why still scared with that statement? MMM is simply for the risk taker, if you've got the heart go ahead and if you don't park well....
Re: See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by beadaholic(f): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:
I registered they matched I didn't know until they blocked me how do I resolve it??
will the $20 bonus be taken after opening the account??

Talk to your refeer or guilder
Re: See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) by modelsms(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2016
CuteSOLJA:
cry
See what they wrote on their website.

"WARNING! THIS IS A COMMUNITY OF MUTUAL FINANCIAL HELP! Participate only with spare money. Don't contribute all the money you have."
pls which app do you use to edit this pic?

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily 1.5 Odds / Help! ATM Card Trapped At Gtbank Ikota / Get An Ads Banner And Flyer For Your Adverts Today For 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.