Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) (10902 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
With a deep thrust

Uncle broke my deep trust

Blood stains on my mattress

As I became another of his mistress

These words she said in tears

When uncle got this virgin “disvirgin”

Today, exactly 17 years after,

Her name

I mean her real name

tends to fad like an old blue jeans

As people now call her by her ways

A harlot that had lots of bedmates

A disgrace to female gender

At an age so tender

She would stop for every Venza

Every nights her legs spread up high in the air

like hands in worship

As she allows Every man that come to “come”

She had become loose

D only thing tight(tithe) about her is the 10% of her income

She parades in bumshots

Makeup so loud like a gunshot

And you know now

People must talk

So rumours came flying like airplanes in civil wars

Many spat as she walks pass

none ever asked why she took the wrong path

Trust me beside the money she gets

To buy the latest phones and human hair

There is a pathetic joy she derives

And uses as a curtain to cover the pains

Behind the scene

Behind her sin

Lies a melancholic soul longing for rescue

Rescue from her past traveling from afar

The thought of her molestation still challenges

Her freedom

Happiness has longed been kidnapped without ransom

Her memories bleeds from child abuse

Insecurity has turn her muse

Behind the scene

Lies a little girl who saw her first blood flow

not from menstrual pain

But from sexual pain

At eight she lost her parents

Uncle adopted her Because she couldn’t pay-rents

The only family she had left

Even though left handed uncle always

Seem right

Until that night

That night He came to say goodnight

Except for the fact that it took longer

before he turned off the light

“Hah but uncle I’m eight”

“Shhhhh don’t shout, can’t you see it’s late

Don’t worry it would soon be over”

As he turned her over

His finger sails fearlessly into her pants

Like a deer she pants

As she became wet only but with tears

With a deep thrust

Uncle broke her trust

Indeed that year was a great loss

As she mourns her parents and broken hymen

This shameful experience combated

With her self esteem

A disease of which her only medication was prostitution

And believe me there are many girls out there

Under torments from maybe different but

Similar experience

Making wrong decisions each day as they hallucinate their past

So before you put on that wig again judges

Please know this

That every movie has a making behind the scene

Every cupboard got a skeleton

And like the saying “Every saint has a past

And every sinner has a future

For More inspiring articles as this visit
www.edoborosasere.com

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by freesinzu(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Ganja109(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
nice write up

1 Like

Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by banjicom(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
nice rhythm, it really makes sense sha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by thatcbnguy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
lovely......front page

1 Like

Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by WackyJ1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
post=50307511:

And believe me there are many girls out there

Under torments from maybe different but

Similar experience

Making wrong decisions each day as they hallucinate their past

True..

Truest part of this post..
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks a lot all
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is one amongst the best post in Nairaland since time immemorial
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Presh900(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sad..
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Really in that case Cc Seun Cc lalasticlala

megrimor:
This is one amongst the best post in Nairaland since time immemorial
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by DirtyGold: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Well coordinated piece... excellent job, mister!

What's tha business?
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Julietcutie(f): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
I love this... thumbs up
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by obito7(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
u too much
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by devilmaycry: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
good[/right]
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Julietcutie:
I love this... thumbs up

Make una help call seun and lalasticlala
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Julietcutie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
post=50343282:

Make una help call seun and lalasticlala
grin snake Cossy boob's. lalasticlala lalasticlala lalasticlala lalasticlala come and do the needful
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
post=50331630:
Thanks a lot all

Sounds like a rap lyrics

Song writing won't be a bad one for you ur rhymes are dope

Thumbs up
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by placidcloud9(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Great write up
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by JerryLegend(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
One of the best post this year ever
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by DozieInc(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2016
nice post.
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by vicstar(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2016
OP u are good A minute silence to the broken hymen
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Otutu1(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2016
OP I like your Floetry smiley
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 5:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Thanks Visit www.Edoborosasere.com for more
Otutu1:
OP I like your Floetry smiley
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 5:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Lol bro grin cheesy
vicstar:
OP u are good
A minute silence to the broken hymen
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Bump
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Purpletee(f): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2016
touching
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by loadedvibes: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thank you. Hoping lalasticlala will move it to fp
Purpletee:
touching
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Cashalhaji: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2020
This is so deep, so many dying in silence but their ways are wayed.
Re: Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) by Makavelli25: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2020
O Lalasticlala,is this worthy of the promiseland

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.