Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,399 members, 7,923,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:33 AM

Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War (11134 Views)

Mmm Our Savior Or Our Scamers 8 Point That Finish It All / Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-graft War / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Adekorya: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2016
K
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by damilareoye: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Chai, what exactly positive result will we have if a thief himself is the law maker.....

Sometimes, it is so difficult to pray for our leaders as the Bible says......
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Shym3xx: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2016
Lmao @ corruption personified fighting corruption! grin

These people are rogues - useless country! grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by buffalowings: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Progressive01:
Saraki Proposes Plan for Anticorruption??

This has got to be the weirdest statement I've read anywhere this year. cheesy

I dey laf in russian

1 Like

Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Goke7: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
though saraki is a joke, but the truth is gradually, its getting to the minds of politicians that corruption must be fought for national development to occur. The Politicians may not be serious but PMB has succeeded in laying a good precedence in the fight against corruption.

The next government after PMB from any party whatsoever will have no option but to continue with the fight against corruption especially as crude oil prices continue to dwindle. Those shouting witch-hunt and wiping sentiments will continue to lose the battle.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by waltinnovers: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Saraki, corruption war need to start from you because you are not corrupt but you are corruption itself in human being.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
Look who's talking undecided
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Nonychinonso(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2016
Let take the idea an forget abt the person that said

1 Like

Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by jaybee3(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2016
How about death penalty for looters?
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Josmila(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Corrupt individuals in the hallowed chambers of corruption proposing 8-point plan for tackling corruption, how original..

Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Titaca(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2016
babanett:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/18/saraki-proposes-8-point-plan-anti-graft-war/
can't imagine is only in Naija that CORRUPTION HIMSELF TALKING OF WAYS OF FIGTHING CORRUPTION.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Tremor007: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2016
The worthless thing is trying hard to be relevant by all means, I am so glad he has been rejected and I am only waiting for the bastard to take a shot at any future big post then he will be a dead man.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by buffalowings: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2016
I will continue to say ilorin is the worst state capital I ve seen. Bad roads everywhere. It is like this people have sold their future to saraki family.

Well everything to the north of challenge road belongs to the rich as evidenced by the good roads . On the other side though is another story.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by slanase(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
lolz..... maybe he thinks all Nigerians are from Ilorin or kwara state
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Fweezy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gaddemit. The OP woke up dis morning with murderous intent for this fellow named Saraki. Knowing full well that Nigerians (and nairalanders in particular) are in a very bad mood with the state of the economy, he had to drag Saraki out like dis to the open market square with dis piece of news. Without even bothering to read the content of his proposition, the man was quickly stabbed so many times in so many places and by so many people using their words and comments on this platform. A word of advice to u Mr. Saraki (if u ever get to read this). It is evidently clear and safe to assume that so many people wish u dead (including some of ur own). If it ever crosses ur mind to attempt suicide, don't think twice or hesitate about it cos if u ever come within killing distance of these angry folks who hate u so much for what ever sins u might have commited against them, the after life is so sure for u in the following minutes as u won't stand a chance.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by czaratwork: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
like seriously?
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Alhaamidy93: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
slimfit1:
Thieves like you don't have anything to offer go and sit down abeg . Ilorin and the entire Kwara people can be stupid enough to vote for you, we are not interested in your dubious ideas.
he is number three citizen of this great nation he has power to rule this country.i hope u're not a nigerian.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by Alhaamidy93: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
buffalowings:
I will continue to say ilorin is the worst state capital I ve seen. Bad roads everywhere. It is like this people have sold their future to saraki family.

Well everything to the north of challenge road belongs to the rich as evidenced by the good roads . On the other side though is another story.
c this one
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by buffalowings: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Alhaamidy93:
c this one

How does this contribute to the discussion.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by brojoshua: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
So it is these corrupt men who supposed to be in prisons by now if Nigeria has been a land of justice that are now teaching the country how to fight corruption.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by john650(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is like telling the fox to guard the hen house...Ha ha. Real funny. This can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Proposes 8-point Plan For Anti-Corruption War by slimfit1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Alhaamidy93:
he is number three citizen of this great nation he has power to rule this country.i hope u're not a nigerian.

I am more Nigeria than he is what are you talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Governor Amosun's 60th Birthday Celebration / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Maiduguri, To Attend APC Presidential Rally / Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.