Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,218 members, 7,950,217 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pls Can You Tell Me This - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Can You Tell Me This (957 Views)

Pls Can Some1 Give Me A Link To Download Transformers 4 / Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA / Pls Can Someone Give Me Numetro Cinema's Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can You Tell Me This by sholemania: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2006
what are the attribute in your opinion that makes you a Nigerian
Re: Pls Can You Tell Me This by Raymand(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2006
My skin colour, my accent? the colour of my eyes?. . . undecided
Re: Pls Can You Tell Me This by Damsal(f): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
Raymand:

My skin colour, my accent? the colour of my eyes?. . . undecided
That doesn't make you nigerian, it just means u are african.

Theses days what would make me a nigerian doesn't make me a nigerian anymore and that would have been my way of life by that i mean what i eat, the way i greet my parents and my cultural view of life.
Re: Pls Can You Tell Me This by sholemania: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2006
damsal you are right, but you forgot something
ask me what is that, a Nigerian by birth.
mind you damsal pls lets meet on hotmail
this is my mail sholemania@hotmail.com
thanks ,it's being a pleasure

(1) (Reply)

Is Court Tv Real / Walk It Out! (funny Or Not?) / Which Nigerian Actor Can Ever Fit The English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.