Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,217 members, 7,887,581 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption (4239 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by project8(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
North aside, Yoruba remains the only tribe in Nigeria who reject corrupt crops in it fold irrespective of clan,religion,tribe, influence and affluence.

I find comfort each time be it a fani fayode, a tinubu,ayo fayose, even obasanjo are critised and even encourage the law enforcement agencies to prosecute them if found to be corrupt.

They talk and condemn in unison any of their son as some pple term it, is found wanting in any corruption related cases.they disown, and wanted the culprit prosecuted if he or she endulge in syphoning the national treasury.
To be honest they remain d only tribe to show that example and this goes along way to show that they can be trusted.they can serve as a national example as the case may be.

the north comes second,though they also support prosecution of corrupt leaders from their region bt sumtym it usually takes religion coloration,tribals or ethnic sentiments.

my reservations remain the east.when a corrupt person from the north say dasuki is arrested for example eventhough we know they naturally dnt like him,he becomes their hero overnight and one keep wondering where such mentality comes to play.if the accused if from the east, they all come together defendind him blindly eventhough the federal govt is fighting to collect what was stolen from them.
and this bring us to the question.where is this problem coming from? why do some of them think everyone bein prosecuted of corruption is bein victimised?
note: i donot intend any harm and FYI i am not a yoruba by tribe.i jus admire their mentality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by project8(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
they avoid d thread to face d bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by koladebrainiac(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Fedayeen02: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tinubu

Fayemi

Fashola

These APC gays are not corrupt grin

How daft can one be

18 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
In as much as we have bad seeds from every tribe, yorubas will never shield or protect any corrupt individual.. cos we believe good name is better than silver/gold.

Can such be said of some who worship money? All they respect is money regardless of d source.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
In as much as we have bad seeds from every tribe, yorubas will never shield or protect any corrupt individual.. cos we believe good name is better than silver or gold.

Can such be said of some who worship money? All they respect is money regardless of d source.

tinubu is a drug dealer,a thief who embezzled the money in lagos state and probably a murderer. We all know died from the PDP in lagos state. And you have the balls to point fingers......abacha,babangida,atiku,abdulsalami etc have all drained Nigeria and igbos are the scape goat? U are worse than pinky in pinky and the brain.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by orimsamsam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
meccuno:
tinubu is a drug dealer,a thief who embezzled the money in lagos state and probably a murderer. We all know died from the PDP in lagos state. And you have the balls to point fingers......abacha,babangida,atiku,abdulsalami etc have all drained Nigeria and igbos are the scape goat? U are worse than pinky in pinky and the brain.
don't just open ur mouth and allege people with evidence. We're is ur evidence that tinubu is a drug addict

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by ikechu1: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Anyone want to bet that the OP is yoloba. It's their trademark...praise themselves with some delusion and self claim being "neutral".

Yeah you are role model OP. Tinubu that's the most corrupt man in south una defend to the T na saint. Fashola and his billions in just a website una defended to the T na saint. That freaking osun governor, wetin br his name...saint. Obasanjo that una follow up and down na saint. Buhari and his family wey keep churning our billions and millions in clothing and you lot defend...saint.
Tell us more about this una new delusion.

It's not sophistication anymore, it's now role model for corruption grin grin grin grin grin #jokers

Anyone noticed the only so called "corrupt Yoruba" that Yoruba fight against are all PDP members. Anyone notice that

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by BossKratos: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
This thread is filled with garbage...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
meccuno:

go and read MASSOB's write-up earlier today.. it appears they might have started thinking straight.

The Tinubu you are shouting transformed Lagos to what it is today; a MEGACITY.. which of ur present or past governors will ever come close to achieving such feat? NONE!

ur MASSOB wish they had one like Tinubu,.Fashola and co. Tell your pple to stop worshipping money, instead they should go for "intellects" #cheers!

do they still air pinky and the brain? it's been a really long while

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
go and read MASSOB's write-up earlier today.. it appears they might have started thinking straight.

The Tinubu you are shouting transformed Lagos to what it is today; a MEGACITY.. which of ur present or past governors will ever come close to achieving such feat? NONE!

ur MASSOB wish they had one like Tinubu,.Fashola and co. Tell your pple to stop worshipping money, instead they should go for "intellects" #cheers!

Bays.water post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

if I give u a contract of 5billion and kill ur mother,does the contract justify the death of ur mum? Dude,a thief is a thief.......if tinubu was the governor of osun state,do u think he would replicate what he did in lagos there? If a camel becomes governor of lag,he would perform. The money is available.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Afonja be having nightmare over igbos even before the time of Afonja.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Bays.water post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

CIA work go fit you gaan.. keep digging till you get tired. All I'll say is any idiot can come up with any trash he/she likes, it's a free world.. so far they are referenced in d trash, no problems

Yorubas don't shield corrupt individuals from prosecution cos good name is better than gold/silver.. Deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

You've ended up disappointing the OP by defending corruption.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikennaf1:
Afonja be having nightmare over igbos even before the time of Afonja.
when I was reading the message was pointing towards igbo people. I was like wow!! Not again.....why they feel they are the saints and igbos are devils beats my imagination. When their leader is a known criminal.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
meccuno:
when I was reading the message was pointing towards igbo people. I was like wow!! Not again.....why they feel they are the saints and igbos are devils beats my imagination. When their leader is a known criminal.

That's what they are known for. Holier than thou attitude. Like a man who sneaks in to a prostitute at night. He thinks he is smart not knowing that everyone knows. He is just busy deceiving himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
meccuno:
if I give u a contract of 5billion and kill ur mother,does the contract justify the death of ur mum? Dude,a thief is a thief.......if tinubu was the governor of osun state,do u think he would replicate what he did in lagos there? If a camel becomes governor of lag,he would perform. The money is available.

That's bullshit..

going by ur logic, one would expect the ND to be like Dubai with d derivation funds and all they get.. Talk of wisdom, once it's not there, it's not there
you can't play magic atal

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
CIA work go fit you gaan.. keep digging till you get tired. All I'll say is any idiot can up with any trash he/she likes, it's a free world.. so far they are referenced in d trash, no problems

Yorubas don't shield corrupt individuals from prosecution cos good name is better than gold/silver.. Deal with it

Lies from the pit of hell...

It's an open secret that the Yoruba tribe flourish in injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement powered by unbridled treasury looting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Lies from the pit of hell...

It's an open secret that the Yoruba tribe flourish in injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement powered by unbridled treasury looting.

K

I can see ur own case is very strong.. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

That's bullshit..

going by ur logic, one would expect the ND to be like Dubai with d derivation funds and all they get.. Talk of wisdom, once it's not there, it's not there

Oga with all the monies and unbalanced privileges Lagos has been getting from Nigeria more than 80 years ago, it hasn't turned to southafrica but you expect ND that just started getting 13%derivation in 2004 to be like dubai?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikennaf1:

You've ended up disappointing the OP by defending corruption.

I can't fall for your tricks, I'm a master in d game myself and I know where you're driving at.

know this, I will never carry placards or call d prosecutor out cos a suspect is yoruba, that's d last thing I'll ever do.
If you have evidence, go ahead. if found guilty, give d gun to me and I'll gladly pull d trigger. That's me for you.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by meccuno: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

That's bullshit..

Niger delta would be dubai if the leeches allow them to manage their resources. Akwa ibom is a case study. Lagos has the luxury of infrastructure left by the british and the federal govt plus the status as capital territory. Which equals population. Even abuja doesn't have what lagos does. It will always be bullshit if it doesn't go ur way

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikennaf1:

Oga with all the monies and unbalanced privileges Lagos has been getting from Nigeria more than 80 years ago, it hasn't turned to southafrica but you expect ND that just started getting 13%derivation in 2004 to be like dubai?

Lagos didn't become megacity in a day.. it was gradual.

show us d gradual transformation in ND with all d money they are collecting. Or we should start bringing out statistics?
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

show us d gradual transformation in ND with all d money they are collecting. Or we should start bringing out statistics?

Oga you haven't answered my question which is Oga with all the monies and unbalanced privileges
Lagos has been getting from Nigeria more than 80
years ago, it hasn't turned to southafrica but you expect
ND that just started getting 13%derivation in 2004 to be
like dubai? It's a reflective question meant for you to think on your hypocrisy.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikennaf1:

Oga you haven't answered my question which is Oga with all the monies and unbalanced privileges
Lagos has been getting from Nigeria more than 80
years ago, it hasn't turned to southafrica but you expect
ND that just started getting 13%derivation in 2004 to be
like dubai? It's a reflective question meant for you to think on your hypocrisy.

Whatever!

just tell you people in senate to pass d special grant else everyone will suffer for it.

#itesiwaju eko lo je wa logun.. cheers!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

Despite the untold quantum evil and wickedness promoted by Yorubas to maintain their much mouthed 'One Nigeria' as espoused by their Hausa-Fulani masters where they persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, while spilling innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. Can you spot Igbos on the list?

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men and women played in the current state of Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)

3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99

4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998

5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.

6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.

7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.

8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.

9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion

10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.

11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.

12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.

21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.

Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by flokii: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
90xtr99r:

Despite the untold quantum evil and wickedness promoted by Yorubas to maintain their much mouthed 'One Nigeria' as espoused by their Hausa-Fulani masters where they persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, while spilling innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. Can you spot Igbos on the list?

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay

Just look at ursef.. you rated fashola above GEJ, NOI, Diezani and co. and you feel okay in ur church mind?

well, it's because you guys have not gotten near that seat of power yet, why you cnt see igbo names there. But Trust me, GEJ deserves to be Numbet 1 on that list, even, OBJ sef dey fear am. A whole "stealing is not corruption" president.

Do the needful and coreect d list or we dnt have a case.. cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:

Just look at ursef.. you rated fashola above GEJ, NOI, Diezani and co. and you feel okay in ur church mind?

well, it's because you guys have not gotten near that seat of power yet, why you cnt see igbo names there. But Trust me, GEJ deserves to be Numbet 1 on that list, even, OBJ sef dey fear am. A whole "stealing is not corruption" president.

Do the needful and coreect d list or we dnt have a case.. cheers!

It's now over one year since Yorubas and their Northern masters took over power from GEJ and you're yet to send him to the gallows for corruption.
In case you're missing something, GEJ is not an Igbo man.

https://www.nairaland.com/3161261/fbi-reveals-nigerias-richest-politicians-mainly-apc-members
America's FBI has revealed this astonishing list of Nigeria's richest politicians and details of where their US bank accounts are located. It seems the list was first obtained for the Amanpour Live show on CNN which is famed for its investigations. According to the report, the wealth held in America by other Nigerian politicians is also being investigated. Among those named are Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, Sylvia, IBB, Jega, Maina, Oransanye, Lamido, Talba, Alamyeisegha and Adamu Muazu.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by mightykay(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
This igbo boys are eternally brain dead. they reason upside down
Re: Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption by 90xtr99r: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
mightykay:
This igbo boys are eternally brain dead. they reason upside down

Silly rants from a demented Afonja...

https://www.nairaland.com/3378585/re-nigeria-cant-stand-without-igbos-ben-bruce

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed / Open Oil Licensing: Why It Matter By Abubakar Dadiyata / Rivers APC Crisis: Magnus Abe Mocks Rotimi Amaechi, Celebrates Supreme Court E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.