Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,797 members, 7,905,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (61583 Views)

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by allytinted: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by misscall247: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
To say it's ridiculous is an understatement, just look at how youths are making a mockery of serious things. I must say I'm utterly disappointed in this generation.
thy ve abused technology.......if white men see this,thy will regret ever bringin techn to naija.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by peaceMma(f): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
cnt stop laughing..

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by peaceMma(f): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
rawpadgin:
the one pissed me off was the biitch that wrote "bae made my night, love u bae"

foolish gurl
hehe... fr her mind she dey right na
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by balogunrealone: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wonderful display of "erankoism"...... na Itel cause gbege.....
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
angryt

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
angryt

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Missyetty(f): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
I hate people that lack common sense, must they show their stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Missyetty:
I hate people that lack common sense, must they show their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by buffalowings: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Towncrier247:
crazy! SOME OF THE SELFIES ARE JUST TOO EXPLICIT TO POST ON NAIRALAND

SEE MORE RIDICULOUS & EXPLICIT SELFIES HERE>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/some-of-most-ridiculous-selfies-ever.html#more

Guys op Don try

I yaf blessed the link

Click away
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by fortunechy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
end time generation
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by talktonase(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
To say it's ridiculous is an understatement, just look at how youths are making a mockery of serious things. I must say I'm utterly disappointed in this generation.
I am heart and leg broken ...
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Siscooh: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
Oh! Oh! Oh! You can say that again!
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Realhommie(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Car accident yesterday tinx....

Mehn that niqqa murdered moi. gringringringringringrin
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by kolima1067(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
smh. some pple deserves to b flogged to coma
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Yomi6(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2016

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2016
falconey:
grin
oh lawd see that skeleton and his bae

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by mixratio(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2016
timbros:
Ground father indeed...
more like ground pepper.. Lol
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by davidif: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2016
RIZLER:
undecidedWhen you elect a dullard11nho as president with dumb policies and nepa bill as certificate,it is bound to rub off on the citizens as the hardship makes them dumber by the day undecided

It's amazing how people use the recession and President Buhari as an excuse for people's poor choices. Whatever happened to people being responsible and accountable for there own actions?

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Whiteey: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmmn na dis girls own dey vex me pass...see as dem dey inside toilet dey snap pics....& if u check am well....na inside hotel dem dey...I swear dem no fit play dis kin play for their papa house...mtccwwwww nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Aremu01(m): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2016
What do you expect from a jobless generation?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by HCF(m): 5:45am On Oct 19, 2016
SOME of those pictures look photoshopped!.
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by firstking01(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2016
minet15:

Op already said it was ridiculous na
He doesn't know the meaning of ridiculous then.
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by LordIsaac(m): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2016
These are the self acclaimed leaders of today who wish to be in President Buhari's place. Heaven forbids!
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by uzolexis(f): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2016
misscall247:
thy ve abused technology.......if white men see this,thy will regret ever bringin techn to naija.

sushhhh there, white pple also take ridiculous selfies as well angry angry
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by CzarChris(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Has the world gone mad? What is dis? angry angry angry
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by ogbeiwi(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2016
These are preposteriously insane and crazy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization / Nokia Belle Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.