Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by slumbillionaire: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please, help me out, I am in relationship with a woman and she told me that, she is having two kids, for a man who divorce her, though the man hasn't paid her dowry. And she is in love with me now. What should I do? Please help me out, should I quit the relationship or continue with her. The funniest part of it this, she wanted me to inform my parents, brothers and sisters about the children he had for another Man that's still alive but I said no until the we get married. What should I do?
Re: Marriage by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
do you love her? if yes, you know what to do next
Re: Marriage by slumbillionaire: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
I love her, my people must not be aware of such or hear such that I wanted to marry a single parent.
Re: Marriage by Kilonis(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Love doesn't doubt, if you love her, you'd love her kids as well.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bros marriage na black market o, na only God know the future. However you have the following to consider

-A divorcee is not someone that have a child as a youth b4 wedlock o. Its someone who have married b4 and out of disagreement separated

-She has 2 children for her exhusband (not bf) not 1

The points to note include the followings

-You want to come in between 2 people who may later reconcile thru family intervention or by themselves years later. If she had a child maybe while in sch without entering any marriage, that's better because both of you are starting afresh

-If it was one child born without wedlock as described above, you have a little contension for ur wife's attention wch may even be waved of if you love the child but 2 my dear is a bigger competition. Apart from the number sef, she once loved thier father deeply to marriage level. That love will reflect strongly in her relationship with the children and u will be the living sacrifice

A woman who has tasted marriage b4 would hardly love like she did d 1st time especially with 2 compensating kids. Shes retiring already. When she was in marriage sef she may not always like to make love to her hubby. Is it now that she is already feeling accomplished that at least she has 2 lovely children already that you want to start your own football match?

1 Like

Re: Marriage by rawpadgin(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
forget about the relationship

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Thashen(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yawn . ..

1 Like

Re: Marriage by slumbillionaire: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thank you all for your good comment, I really appreciate you all......

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Which One Would You Rather Be? / Can U Render Free Service To Your Ex-lover / Pleasure With Pain Part Nineteen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.