Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,859 members, 7,980,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him (984 Views)

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him Over Akwa Ibom Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
One of the Justices arrested by operatives of the Department of
State Services, DSS,
Justice John Inyang Okoro, has accused Minister of
Transport Rotimi Amachi
of having attempted to bribe him over three election
petitions matters
that were resolved earlier this year.In a letter
addressed to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice
Okoro
narrated his ordeal in the hands of DSS on the night of
Friday October 7th
and early morning of Saturday October 8th.
He said Rotimi Amaechi came to his house to inform
him that both President
Mohammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress
asked to tell him that
they must win their cases in three states of Rivers,
Akwa Ibom and Abia
states.
The judge said Amaechi told him that he sponsored
Umana Umana, the
candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the Akwa
Ibom state
governorship election. He alleged that Amaechi
promised him a monthly pay
from Umana once the candidate is declared the winner
of the election by
the Supreme Court.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/judge-accuses-amaechi-umana-attempting-bribe-akwa-ibom-election-petition/
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by yeyeboi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Jengem: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
The pussycat of ubima

Why am i not surprised

1 Like

Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Saintly Government grin grin grin grin
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Abagworo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Copy of the Judge's letter

Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Abagworo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin

Saintly Government grin grin grin grin

Nobody is a saint but there must be scapegoats for Nigeria to be free from corruption. I for sure know that this is a desperate move by a drowning man.
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by StepTwo: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Amaechi will be like--but i never said i dont offer bribe na, i only said i dont take bribe

imagin, Amaechi has now graduated into a bribe agent supported even by the presidency to offer bribes.

He is now their bribe hero!

pls, before you begin to type things as those of Abagworo and Sharming95 , please read well.

the judge said he had written a report to the Chief Justice of Nigeria long before the DSS incidence last week.

1 Like

Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Where is yhur proof.. ... Just looking for soft landing after being indicted

Abi no b garri yhu sell get yhur dollar... . Or na ugwu yhu day as export lyk our pple 4rm d yeast wata mai saying yhu also 4rm d yeast... Corrupt judge .
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by pritykate(f): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
So Amaechi can bribe but can't take
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Mikel999: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na wa oooo. So funny
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by ukenke: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why is the judge coming out now? Fake news from unknown source.
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Blizzy9ja: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nonsense country with shameless leaders
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by michelz: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
We expect the EFCC and DSS to move in and arrest these guys mentioned... This is a serious allegation. Buhari should use this opportunity and prove that this fight is not one sided afterall.
Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by bayelsaowei(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Nobody is a saint but there must be scapegoats for Nigeria to be free from corruption. I for sure know that this is a desperate move by a drowning man.
see this one...when would you in this your life stand for the truth..??..

So you've shifted from the fact that ameachi is a crook working with and for buhari to the judge being a drowning man...you see why we can't take you likes serious??...hypocrites shouting corruption fight..

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Aegon(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. An accusation was made and all you can say is that there must be scapegoats. Who determines who should be the scapegoat? APC? How did you manage to conclude that the judge is the drowning man? Because Buhari your lord and personal Saviour accused him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by bayelsaowei(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aegon:
Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. An accusation was made and all you can say is that there must be scapegoats. Who determines who should be the scapegoat? APC? How did you manage to conclude that the judge is the drowning man? Because Buhari your lord and personal Saviour accused him?
you can now see the fools we are dealing with in this same country..this same fools are the ones shouting anti corruption fight like they really believe in it or like they even understand what it means to fight corruption..the shameless nitwit is talking about scape goats..

I just laugh...

1 Like

Re: Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2016

(1)

IPOB Is Right, Nigerian Government Has Been Wicked Towards Biafrans / Avengers Warns Buhari Over Killings In Biafra Land / Photo News: Ogbeni Aregbesola School Infrastructure project Part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.