Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola (925 Views)

$50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by Everfrank(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Two judges of the Federal High Court in Abuja, whose official residences were raided in the Federal Capital Territory between October 7 and 8, have written to their employer, the National Judicial Council, narrating their ordeals at the hands of the Department of State Services operatives.

Both Justices Adeniyi Ademola and Nnamdi Dimgba threatened to sue the DSS for violating their rights if their wish was granted by the NJC.

Justice Ademola, in his letter dated October 11, 2016 and addressed to the Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the NJC, said the ordeal he faced last weekend was instigated by the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami.

Our correspondent on Saturday obtained extracts from the six-page letter in which the judge maintained his innocence, saying there was no incriminating material found in his house during the raid.

http://.com/money-was-truly-found-in-my-house-but-i-cannot-say-how-much-says-justice-ademola/

Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
K
Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sharming95:
K
FTC at last. .. Xo yhu don day confess i believe very soon d amnesia way catch yhu all of a sudden go comot as soon as dem push yhu into #theotherroom.. .. Idiot abi na ijebu garri business yhu day do 2 gather yhur own

National judicial kwarapshun
Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by finalboss1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
hnm..
Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by GMBuhari: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
So much money that he can't say how much?

Wailers of life, is this a setup or forced statement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
GMBuhari:
So much money that he can't say how much?

Wailers of life, is this a setup or forced statement?
dem fit say na million DSS agent point gun 2 his head dat y he made d statement.

1 Like

Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by GMBuhari: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sharming95:
dem fit say na million DSS agent point gun 2 his head dat y he made d statement.

Very true, I imagine this thread will not reach 4 pages like the one of ffks wife, to these rodents from the land of falling sun, everything EFCC or DSS does is a lie

1 Like

Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sharming95:
FTC at last. .. Xo yhu don day confess i believe very soon d amnesia way catch yhu all of a sudden go comot as soon as dem push yhu into #theotherroom.. .. Idiot abi na ijebu garri business yhu day do 2 gather yhur own

National judicial kwarapshun
Re: Money Was Truly Found In My House But I Cannot Say How Much- Justice Ademola by aresssa: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
The worthless wailers and Igbos still support them and label everything lies and propaganda even when the thieves c..onfess .....Den don swear for Igbos grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello At The Lokoja Greater Water Project, Lokoja. / Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison / Anxiety Over Kogi Gov’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.