Stats: 3,197,707 members, 7,965,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) (47644 Views)

Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) / See How Cameramen All Focused At Korede Bello At A Police Event In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
nomso02:
AWWW SEE MY DANCE PARTNER HERE IN PORTHARCOURT BACK THEN NOW MR NIGERIA UK...TEEDUM,NICE ONE

Famzideen
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=ademilan post=50336537][/quote]are you koreedo?
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
RealAlfranco:
chyamannn so you personally know all dem kids in the video,and you're sure their parents are judges and senators?? Haba guy, fear God.

Chai! Deris God o. Oga lie muhammed
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by rattlesnake(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Officially jobless
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by edimahgurl(f): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
ameezy:

Just see your sef undecided
mtcheeeeeew #haters tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by edimahgurl(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Get a life beensh .. Your mates are busy hawing moimoi on the streets .. You're here crushing on someone that won't even look at you twice
y are u so bitter? Oh! POVerTy cheesy grin tongue
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
edimahgurl:
y are u so bitter? Oh! POVerTy cheesy grin tongue
... Poverty ... Hahahah .. Not me ...it obvious you dwell in it .. #celeb's asslickertongue
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by ameezy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
edimahgurl:
mtcheeeeeew #haters tongue tongue tongue tongue
So u prefer korede to ur current bobo cheesy
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by smartograpy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
SkinnyDude:
I don't just like this guy.. I prefer Vic'0
Same to me...i cant explain why i hate him so much,i just opened the trend to find a means of castigating him....I really prefered lil kesh
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by smartograpy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
This Korede Bello is damn overatted.....Who he help self?
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
smartograpy:
Same to me...i cant explain why i hate him so much,i just opened the trend to find a means of castigating him....I really prefered lil kesh
the way he dresses. his hair. his music.. I don't like them..
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by Niza01(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
remi144:
korede bello son jazzy..... God I want to travel to the US even if I will not av job buh I want to travel to see how life looks like ova der I envy nairalanders sharing photos of dem in d STATES.

Set your goals right. You'll make it.
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by vincent64(m): 4:48am On Oct 20, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. WHATSAPP NOW @08169476382
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by olendave(m): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2016
pls how can I get to Europe through the desert. Any answer pls?
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by remi144(m): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Niza01:

Set your goals right. You'll make it.
boss contest as President in 2019I AND MY FAMILY WILL VOTE FOR U EVEN LALA,SEUN,MADRIDGUY,hungerBAD.
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by remi144(m): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2016
RaeMystix:

Be careful what you wish for. Not all folks you hear of in America are doing as well as you think k they are. I have happen to come in contacted with people that do not have green cards in America and are living illegally in the States. Oh someone I know of just got married to an African America for a green card, and has to pay almost $20,000 to obtained the greencard. Talk about working a job with a minimum pay. The only folks who enjoy living in America are educated citizens/Green card holders with good paying jobs.

Even richfolks from Nigeria are finding it difficult to maintain their lifestyle once they relocate to the States, cos they do not have the greencard/American passport.
ma'am you rock...thanks for d advice.
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by remi144(m): 6:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Otapipia:

You will soon go there. God will surely answer your heart desires.
oluwa answer my call.
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by remi144(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2016
bcashy:
Guybu funny die
boss na you dey behind am na....lolz
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by remi144(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2016
Towncrier007:

You better go and hustle and stop wishing. make ur lyf a reality and not the other way round.
thanks boss...you rock.
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by remi144(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2016
sexymoma:
lolz
for laffing DSS is behind you.
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2016

remi144:
boss contest as President in 2019I AND MY FAMILY WILL VOTE FOR U EVEN LALA,SEUN,MADRIDGUY,hungerBAD.
Re: Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) by RaeMystix: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
remi144:
ma'am you rock...thanks for d advice.

You're welcome.
That been said;Nothing is impossible. Goodluck.

Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video