Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,563 members, 7,944,694 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Help:can I Use My Tablet For Professional Blogging? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help:can I Use My Tablet For Professional Blogging? (381 Views)

HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Tablet?? / Get A Professional Blogging Wordpress Website For Just 10k (enenaija.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help:can I Use My Tablet For Professional Blogging? by Topmaike007(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
help my fellow nairalanders i dont know maybe i can use my tecno droidpad7 to install a professional wordpress website and blog professionally because i am tired of using and its template i want to use worfpress and its plugin but dont have much to get a laptop for myself i dont kmow maybe i can use a droid to do it.thanks
Re: Help:can I Use My Tablet For Professional Blogging? by bedfordng(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Topmaike007:
help my fellow nairalanders i dont know maybe i can use my tecno droidpad7 to install a professional wordpress website and blog professionally because i am tired of using and its template i want to use worfpress and its plugin but dont have much to get a laptop for myself i dont kmow maybe i can use a droid to do it.thanks
you can't because you need some pc software to make things easy for you. you will only limit yourself to using android apps and post contents on your blog but when it comes to making things easy for you, you need a desktop or laptop preferable.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Adsense For Sale / Advice Me / I Need Verified Naija Adsense Account Name Your Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.