Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,872 members, 7,909,267 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture (841 Views)

Get The Best Out Of Your Business With This Business Plan / Why Nigerian Slay Queens Should Embrace Agriculture / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture by Ephiezy4real(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
‎Good morning!
Am here to share probably the most important and perhaps neglected issue about investing in agriculture.

It's about land measurement! Yea.
When I started, I needed 10 hectares, someone took me to the land and I payed for the lease, by the time we started work on it, I knew it's not up to the 10 hectares and I started the search for another land, then I saw this large expanse of land, the owner said he likes me that I want to invest in agriculture as a youth so he promised to give me additional 2 hectares making 12! I was happy.

He took me round the farm and told me to take 12 hectares out of it and leave the remaining for him. I hired someone with a GPS device to help me measure it, to my greatest surprise, the whole land was just a little above 8 hectares! So, if I didn't measure it, I would have payed for 12 hectares and made use of 6 hectares or there about and be expecting to harvest on 12 hectares. I immediately made arrangement to get my GPS device and I have been measuring my land before paying since then and each time I measuren, there's always a difference between what they say it is and what it actually is.

If you want to or already invested in agriculture, contact someone with a GPS device to help you get the ACCURATE area. Very few of this old surveyors has it and if the land is not completely square or rectangular, they may not be able to get the exact area. I can help out. 08136903541, contact me via phone call or whatsapp to get an accurate land measurement.‎

Cc lalastica
Re: How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture by deligatus(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
U simple download the app on playstore "fields area measurement" hope this help. On ur device GPS before using it

1 Like

Re: How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture by Ephiezy4real(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
TGIF
Re: How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture by Ephiezy4real(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Its farming season again. For those investing in agriculture, ensure that your land is accurately measured before your pay!
Re: How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture by Ephiezy4real(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
You can also contact us to use our GPS device detect the location of your farm. GPS device connects with satellite and therefore can perform even in areas without mobile network.
Re: How To Make The Best Out Of Your Investment In Agriculture by Ephiezy4real(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2018
deligatus:
U simple download the app on playstore "fields area measurement" hope this help. On ur device GPS before using it

You may not be able to use apps in farms where there is no network but GPS device connects with the satellite

(1) (Reply)

Supply And Installation Of Battery Cages At Lagos / Please I Need Chicken Necks,gizards,head ,legs Organs / Gas Brooder Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.