Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Business Can I Start With 150k In Benin? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 150k In Benin? (626 Views)

Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months / I Need To Invest On Legit Business Can I Do With 150k / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 150k In Benin? by Kelz1st(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello fellow nlders. My name is Kelvin and i live in the city of benin, i jst quit a hotel wrk i was doing and I hav #150k with me,
what would u recommend i do with it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 150k In Benin? by Collenshy2020(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Restaurant or beer parlour joint.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 150k In Benin? by Ayinla4sure1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kelz1st:
Hello fellow nlders. My name is Kelvin and i live in the city of benin, i jst quit a hotel wrk i was doing and I hav #150k with me,
what would u recommend i do with it

You can be buying bags of nylons from Lagos and sell it in the state. This business is very lucrative and you can start without shop, then gradually, try to get shop for more money. I can be selling to u at wholesales price and if you buy many bags, I will give you discount, all is PAYMENT ON DELIVERY but u add delivery cost to the price. Different stores and shops will be patronising u daily if you also sell to them at reduce market price. Contact me for details on whatsapp 08029746233

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out! A Trial Will Convince You. / Long Bank Queues: Are Banks Like Mmm? / You Wanna Make Cash Of Over 100k, Then Join Me In This Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.