Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,804 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

That Voice From The Kitchen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Voice From The Kitchen (344 Views)

A Voice From The Sick Bed By Femi Fani-kayode / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room / Tinubu: Voice From The Bourdillion, Easy Tyrants! The Lion Is Talking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Voice From The Kitchen by philomental: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have lent my ear to the resent reaction of Mr President to the wife's opinion regarding the way his government is going, saying the wife belongs to the Kitchen and... to me, like most other Nigerians would observe, it doesn't sound well, bad enough this came some days after the girl child day was observed by the UN. But before I go further let me do a little analysis of both sexes.
God created man first, then the woman. Man to be the head, the woman, a help meet. Naturally, men are very good in taking risks, that's why you find men more in the business world and leadership position, two places where a lot of risk is involved. On the other hand, women are created to be very SENSITIVE. This is one part of womanhood that every man who ignores it, lives to regret later.

Women are designed to look beyond our shoulders into what is ahead with great focus. While men are busy looking for money and fame, we, many atimes forget to raise up our eyes to see what lies ahead, even when we do, what we will first see coming ahead is MONEY, more MONEY, and even much more MONEY. Rarely will we see DANGER - this is where the women come in, to complement our BLIND SPOTS.
It is of great "wonderment" where Aisha would take the boldness to go say what she said on international radio, BBC, but my people would say "NA CONDITION MAKE CRAY FISH BEND". One wouldn't expect that from a MUSLIM lady, married to a man believed to be a staunch MUSLIM too; in fact from a religious point, she should be silent no matter what (so as to make heaven, according to the Koran). But if Aisha has risked her religious life and belief, then this calls for concern.

Just as Dele Momodu has observed, only Aisha KNOWS Buhari well. Baba NEEDS to LISTEN to Mama. He should forget about his PRIDE, EGO, ..., friends that advise him against Mama's action because I can state clearly that THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN. Rev. Fr. Mbaka had shouted few months ago about an attempt on Buhari's life, is this the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy? Sometimes in an attempt to run away from prophetic fulfillment, we end up running into it.

Baba may have thought that his "Enemies" are the ones who are attempting his life and may wrongly attribute the wife's action as the product of this same "Enemies" , not knowing it may be one of his closest acquaintance, as the prophecy isn't explicit. It is time to think out of the box. Let Baba call on Mama to hear the full episode, there may be a SENSE in her NONSENSE. Let them both reason together for the sake of LOVE and family ties. Your wife, Baba, is your STRENGTH, if she turns against you, you will end up like Sampson.

Reuben Abati, in his write-up had made us know that Aso Rock is a place where the WEAK don't survive, thus Baba's refusal to LISTEN to Mama may be because there is a higher force compelling him not to LISTEN to the wife. This is where we all come in as citizens of this country, both lovers and haters of Buhari and APC, to pray that Baba should give ear to Mama for the betterment of Nigeria.

I rest my case. Good day Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter, Fatima Weds / Nigeria To Stop Wheat Importation – Minister / Honour Me By Supporting Charitable Causes To Celebrate My Birthday – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.