Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,673 members, 7,926,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:56 AM

Things You Should Do On A Date Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Do On A Date Night (558 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Do On A Date Night by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
A date, as long as it is not a business date is supposed to be with someone you have an interest in, someone you may want to have an affair with or already in affair with.

What I want to talk about here is a romantic date night for those romantic at heart. A date night is supposed and should be meant to charm. So, don’t say you don’t have time for all that or you should forget it entirely. What is worth doing,is worth doing well.

A date night should be romantic, with the charms

It should have the perfect environment that suits the occasion

The atmosphere has to correspond with the feelings and thoughts.

It shouldn’t be a crowded place, if possible get a space meant for two with enough ventilation.

The sitting arrangement shouldn’t create distance, as you need the closeness

You should have a surprise ready for your date (it must not be a proposal)

Try to find out before the date, what makes your partner go emotional, the kind of things that makes her go melancholy.

I do like a candle dinner night, with soft blues and some crazy whispers….I don’t know what your partner may like.

Switch off the damn phones and concentrate; believe me, you don’t need the distraction.

Never miss the eye contact while communicating and especially when you are not. It is good to stare deep,hard and steady like you are getting inside each other.

Smile shouldn’t be that hard popping up now and then

Try to have some kind of body contact, like holding or touching the hands across the table.

It will be a murder not to have a good kiss, except if it is the first time….at times ,first date kiss works the magic. It depends on individual.

Whatever that happens, at the end of the date……..I don’t want to know*winks*

Note: You can organize it at home if you don’t want out.

To be continued....
Re: Things You Should Do On A Date Night by StupidYorubaFool: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Gennyike:
A date, as long as it is not a business date is supposed to be with someone you have an interest in, someone you may want to have an affair with or already in affair with.

What I want to talk about here is a romantic date night for those romantic at heart. A date night is supposed and should be meant to charm. So, don’t say you don’t have time for all that or you should forget it entirely. What is worth doing,is worth doing well.

A date night should be romantic, with the charms

It should have the perfect environment that suits the occasion

The atmosphere has to correspond with the feelings and thoughts.

It shouldn’t be a crowded place, if possible get a space meant for two with enough ventilation.

The sitting arrangement shouldn’t create distance, as you need the closeness

You should have a surprise ready for your date (it must not be a proposal)

Try to find out before the date, what makes your partner go emotional, the kind of things that makes her go melancholy.

I do like a candle dinner night, with soft blues and some crazy whispers….I don’t know what your partner may like.

Switch off the damn phones and concentrate; believe me, you don’t need the distraction.

Never miss the eye contact while communicating and especially when you are not. It is good to stare deep,hard and steady like you are getting inside each other.

Smile shouldn’t be that hard popping up now and then

Try to have some kind of body contact, like holding or touching the hands across the table.

It will be a murder not to have a good kiss, except if it is the first time….at times ,first date kiss works the magic. It depends on individual.

Whatever that happens, at the end of the date……..I don’t want to know*winks*

Note: You can organize it at home if you don’t want out.

To be continued....

I asked her out and she accepted. she kissed me on our first date. she's coming to my house on Sunday. how do I talk her into sex? help pls

(1) (Reply)

please what is your take on the issue??? / Why I Left My Husband And Got Pregnant For Another Man - Housewife Cofesses / How To Act On The First Date? 4 Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.