Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,893 members, 7,949,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

[PICS] Celeb Watch - Tiwa Savage's B00bs Hetting Sagged By The Day! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PICS] Celeb Watch - Tiwa Savage's B00bs Hetting Sagged By The Day! (1644 Views)

How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe / (video) Watch Tiwa Savage's Performance At Banky X Adesua's Wedding / Lol! Watch Tiwa Savage Twerk The Yoruba Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PICS] Celeb Watch - Tiwa Savage's B00bs Hetting Sagged By The Day! by Cortee: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Not that I'm not noticing but nowadays the sight of her b00bs just keeps getting more clearer, and seems more awkward too...Have you noticed that Tiwa Savage's t!ts are getting sagged every single day? Or is it the new trend?

Checkout her sagging cleavages in complete views: http://qreepad..co.ke/2016/10/celeb-watch-tiwa-savage-b00bs-keep.html?m=0

Re: [PICS] Celeb Watch - Tiwa Savage's B00bs Hetting Sagged By The Day! by KVNGGO: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Her activities in the other room have increased
Re: [PICS] Celeb Watch - Tiwa Savage's B00bs Hetting Sagged By The Day! by divinehand2003(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Her baby has sagged the bööbs now. I recommend plastic surgery for her.
Re: [PICS] Celeb Watch - Tiwa Savage's B00bs Hetting Sagged By The Day! by ItsBolaji: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
OP! sagged booobs for person like Aunty Tiwa no b sin....You sabi how old she b? and in case you have forgotten she get pikin wey dey suck ooo... the poster recommending plastic surgery.... Wetin concern u? is it your booobs?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims To Have Biggest Backside In West Africa / Top 10 Richest Actresses Of All Time | Celebrities And Their Net Worth / Bouncer Who Punched Ugandan Musician Mowzey To Death,Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.